Anand Karaj in 1900s

puzzled

27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

It's obvious the one in the black is playing the role of the bloke in this relationship!! While the feminine one in white is the wife.  Very strange! 

Like I said before, one butch one and one feminine one.

They replicate heterosexual couples.

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Like I said before, one butch one and one feminine one.

They replicate heterosexual couples.

She even dressed like a man! While the other one dressed like a girl, doesnt it just defeat the whole purpose of a same s3x relationship! And they obviously gnna use dild0s, a replica of the male genitals!    The whole thing is just flawed. 

Have to say it was really funny when they were carrying the husband lesbian on their shoulders like how they carry the groom normally LOL 

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

She even dressed like a man! While the other one dressed like a girl, doesnt it just defeat the whole purpose of a same s3x relationship! And they obviously gnna use dild0s, a replica of the male genitals!    The whole thing is just flawed. 

Have to say it was really funny when they were carrying the husband lesbian on their shoulders like how they carry the groom normally LOL 

Here is another kicker. 

I don't think that the one in white is really a lesbian. 

There is a phenomenon amongst some women (especially in the US) where they cannot find a man for some reason and all of sudden discover they were lesbians all along.

14 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Here is another kicker. 

I don't think that the one in white is really a lesbian. 

There is a phenomenon amongst some women (especially in the US) where they cannot find a man for some reason and all of sudden discover they were lesbians all along.

I think that is a possibility, the one in the white doesnt give off that freaky lesbian vibe

The one in the black is definitely a lezzer 

Have you heard about how people used to get married with like a chaddar ceremony, where the groom would put a chadar on the brides head and that would mean they are married. Then there was stuff like marrying doing phere around a tree, i'v even heard how there was a ceremony where couple would do phere around a goat! 

I think NRIs probably started the trend of anyone can do anand karaj, and then it started in India too. 

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Maybe in the past lives they loved each other very much as jeev. And perhaps as hetero couple, but both get born in same gender, but love is there .

That doesn't explain situations where wives and husbands in one lifetime are reincarnated as siblings or parents of either sex in subsequent lifetimes. Are you saying that sexual attraction and romantic "soul" love in Lifetime 1, when wife and husband were married, would carry over to Lifetime 2 when the above same souls were now brother and sister? Doesn't make sense.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That doesn't explain situations where wives and husbands in one lifetime are reincarnated as siblings or parents of either sex in subsequent lifetimes. Are you saying that sexual attraction and romantic "soul" love in Lifetime 1, when wife and husband were married, would carry over to Lifetime 2 when the above same souls were now brother and sister? Doesn't make sense.

Guru Granth sahib also has references which say the thoughts of the dying moment often decide the next lives . Bhagat Tirlochan ji's baani

Have you ever wondered why certain select romantic sagas become immortalized , like romeo juliet, or even punjabi ones like sassi panu, soni mehwal, hir ranjha, mirza sahiba ?

28 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Guru Granth sahib also has references which say the thoughts of the dying moment often decide the next lives . Bhagat Tirlochan ji's baani

Have you ever wondered why certain select romantic sagas become immortalized , like romeo juliet, or even punjabi ones like sassi panu, soni mehwal, hir ranjha, mirza sahiba ?

That baani is fascinating.  I think about that a lot. May we all be doing Naam Simran in that moment. 

39 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That baani is fascinating.  I think about that a lot. May we all be doing Naam Simran in that moment. 

While remembering satnaam in the last moment seems to be a tricky quick-fix corollary of that shabad, the truth is in the last moment one remembers what one has remembered most of his or her life. 

Hinduism has similar beliefs. Puranic story of Jadabharat says he was a pious king in his second last life , but was attached to a dear which he had raised since the deer was a child. The deer's mother had labored the deer while jadabharat was in river for bath , and its mother died. So jadabharat had lot of attachment to dear, even in his final moments he remembered the deer, and was born as an "aware deer" in next life, after which he was born in current life and attained liberation living a pious life