Why Did The Amritdhari Singh Cut His Hair & Start Doing Drugs?

puzzled

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I had no idea these guys were Canadian!

its in their intro sarlohi Singhs of Toronto, they seem to be a refreshing channel in terms of increasing peoples sikhi knowledge and vocab , they are riling nastiks up no end like Harnek the NZ haramghor

1 hour ago, akaaliKhalsa1699 said:

I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but I have a question. So, when I comb my hair, tuns of dead kes fall out, so what should I do with the hair that comes out? Should I just throw it away or do something else?

you should keep them and when there is enough of a collection do agan bhet after ardas, same with broken kanghas (can do together)

from my personal experience and of few around me, there're divine punishments on earth itself for breaking amrit vows. Breaking amrit makes one's life difficult for few years atleast. 

I received this video link recently thought why not share it. It’s a great channel to watch, full of guidance for every Sikh around the world. It’s a must for Sikh women to watch and learn from this video, for the way they dress these days is simply appalling. I am fully aware that it’s not really related to the topic in discussion at the moment so please don’t let this offend you.