Istanbul's Hagia Sophia museum to be converted to Mosque!

Kau89r8

8 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

A great day for Turkey.

alhamdulillah masha'allah subhanallah, once more capturing a kaafir place and turning it into house of worship ?

aameen summah aameen 

7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Muslim Neighbour. As a Muslim how do you justify turning the most sacred shrine of the Orthodox Christians into a Masjid?  If that is justifiable for you then why object to Jews reconquering Jerusalem and the the Masjid Al Aqsa from the Muslims? 

Pious momins don't answer to unclean kaafirs.

But since I am more well read on Islam than her, let me answer : 

And kill them wherever you catch them, and drive them out from where they drove you out; and temptation (Or: discord, sedition) is more serious (Literally: stronger) than killing; and do not fight with them at the Inviolable Mosque until they fight with you therein; so in case they fight with you, then kill them; thus is the recompense of the disbelievers.

(Quran 2: 191)

Allah clearly tells fight until islam is only religion : 

Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

A lot of Turkish people themselves are saying its political. They saying he did it to cover up Turkeys collapsing economy and to get votes from the rural people. 

I wonder what will happen to the Christian murals in the church!  The last time they made it into a mosque they covered them up! That's why they are damaged. 

They are the least sensitive to other peoples cultures, they have such a high superior complexity that everyone elses culture is worthy of destruction in their eyes. 

lookup2.jpg

7 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Pious momins don't answer to unclean kaafirs.

Although I feel deep down we all expected this from Muslims and shouldn't feel surprised. But  because of my interactions with Muslims I still  give them benefit of doubt hoping that since this is the 21st century they might have also updated to this century from their mid evil period mindset. But I was wrong seeing them do this to the Hagia Sophia.

It's just the sheer hypocrisy that is really shocking. On one hand they lament and cry as victims over Hindus building the Ram Mandir and Jews occupying Jerusalem and Temple Mount but shamelessly feel no qualm by turning Hagia Sophia into a Mosque. 

No one is a victim here. It's just Jiski Laathi Uski Bhains(ਜਿਸਕੀ ਲਾਠੀ ਉਸਕੀ ਭੈਂਸ) type of mindset at work here. 

When Muslims were strong enough they destroyed Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, turned Hagia Sophia into a a mosque. When other groups are strong enough they take it back and the Muslims play the victim card.

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

When Muslims were strong enough they destroyed Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, turned Hagia Sophia into a a mosque. When other groups are strong enough they take it back and the Muslims play the victim card.

thats a very typical behavior of them ! 

very very typical. 

24 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Bunch of Sikhs butthurt over Turkey's decision, no doubt your Hindu brethren are also. Work on keeping the Golden Temple a Sikh building before your short haired counterparts claim that. A little history.

- 532 Hagia Sophia built as a Cathedral Church

- 1204 Converted to a Roman Catholic Cathedral by Crusaders

- 1261 Turned in to a Orthodox Cathedral by the Byzantines

- 1453 Converted to Mosque by the Ottomans

- 1935 Turned in to a Museum by Ataderp

- 2020 Back to a Mosque

So..a little history is...it's a church?

1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

586 BC Babylonians destroyed the first Temple built by King Soloman

70 CE Second Temple destroyed by the Roman Empire

691 CE Dome of the Rock Shrine was built by Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik

705 CE Al Aqsa Mosque was rebuilt and expanded by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik and finished by his son al-Walid.

False equivalence, nice try though. Muslims at best built the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa on rubble which Muslims weren't responsible for.

See what we don't respect about any of that is destroying or capturing places of worship. It's a sickness you have in common. Which was the posters point. It's not cool to do or have done to you. Which you think you wouldn't have to tell someone..anyone...especially someone who's religion supposedly protects places of worship...