Istanbul's Hagia Sophia museum to be converted to Mosque!

Kau89r8

13 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Ah so Sikhs aren't for Democracy then, got ya. Always assumed you angels were for Democracy and Secularism #sarcasm.

Oh and a small percentage of Muslims ruled India and were able to kill 2 of your Gurus but that's not a bragging point as a small percentile of people ruling over larger numbers has always occurred. Just recently the British over India. Another point is I'm not sure what numbers are more exaggerated Jewish holocaust victims or the great battles Sikh 'supposedly' won with tens of trillions of Mughals losing against a couple Sikh farmers and so on so forgive me if I take your history with a giant pinch of Himalayan salt.

Unlike Islamic rule Sikhs never persecuted or forcibly converted Muslims or Hindus to their religion. There were never any Hindu Muslim riots not even Shia Sunni violence like we see in Islamic ruled countries and empires. Sikhs never converted Mosques or Mandir into Gurdwaras. Islamic rule cannot hold a candle to Sikh rule. In Islamic rule Muslims killed Gurus, spread Islam forcibly, destroyed or converted non Islamic Shrines into Mosques.

And Islamic rule in India was the rule of Afghan and Turkic people who are a Qaum apart. I don't know why desi Muslims take pride in it who are a result of rape and forcible conversions of these foreign Muslims 

6 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Calm down kid, it was only a mere 50 year rule so cannot be compared to anything else and it was far from perfect and did persecute Muslims such as banning the Azaan and using a Mosque as a horse stable, your Guru boiled people alive. Lol at the 'Never forced anyone in to Sikhi' narrative, go tell that to your white mates who think your all 'warriors'. You should tell Tommy you want a Khalsa Raj, poor lad thinks your a bunch of secularists who see democratic rule as the ultimate rule.

When you're all a bunch of Indians coming from the largest open air toilet on the planet I don't expect you to know what it's like to share in the victory and pride of your brethern from other parts of the World.

Ninda ninda ninda lol

On 7/11/2020 at 2:09 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Calm down kid, it was only a mere 50 year rule so cannot be compared to anything else and it was far from perfect and did persecute Muslims such as banning the Azaan and using a Mosque as a horse stable, your Guru boiled people alive. Lol at the 'Never forced anyone in to Sikhi' narrative, go tell that to your white mates who think your all 'warriors'. You should tell Tommy you want a Khalsa Raj, poor lad thinks your a bunch of secularists who see democratic rule as the ultimate rule.

When you're all a bunch of Indians coming from the largest open air toilet on the planet I don't expect you to know what it's like to share in the victory and pride of your brethern from other parts of the World.

o