Istanbul's Hagia Sophia museum to be converted to Mosque!

Kau89r8

20 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Yeah. Sunnis actually don't consider Shia to be real Muslims and vice versa.  

Oh well sunni or shia what difference does it make to us lol..we'll remain kafir to them regardless of whatever sector islam. Besides the Iranian government indirectly supports these terrorists groups one being Taliban.  shia + sunni = kill the kafirs 

19 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

we'll remain kafir

Whats wrong with that?  it just means non muslim lol  or non believer

To all Christians, non Christians are non believers, heathens 

To Bhramins, all other castes probably apart from Kshatriya have no chance of liberation

For Jews all non Jews are goy.    

35 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Whats wrong with that?  it just means non muslim lol  or non believer

To all Christians, non Christians are non believers, heathens 

To Bhramins, all other castes probably apart from Kshatriya have no chance of liberation

For Jews all non Jews are goy.    

nothing wrong with it lol ...for those Sikhs that pander to them looking for support or being apologists...we're always remain kafir. That all..

For most 'Sikhs' who see SGGS Ji as just holy book to them non Sikhs 'AlL ArE EqUaL or aLL RelIGionS aRe the sAmE) ?

22 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I think that started with Sunnis following Mohammed's instructions to choose future leaders and Shia going with his genetic lineage. 

Mohammed died without selecting or saying what to do , that's why the quresh immediately declared themselves as the upper muslims and his generals tried to murder all his bloodline ,

On 7/13/2020 at 10:34 PM, Koi said:

@MuslimNeighbour - so, a Christian building built before Islam and Muhammad is forcibly being converted in to a mosque...again. And you've not said one thing to morally justify this action. You've given the history of it (which is all well and good), but that still doesn't justify this action by the Turkish government. 

Without getting in to a mud slinging match (and let's not make this personal), can you answer a simple and straightforward question please: 

Do you agree with this action by the Turkish President? And if yes, how do you justify it?

@MuslimNeighbour - still waiting on you bro. Don't leave me hanging...

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Mohammed died without selecting or saying what to do , that's why the quresh immediately declared themselves as the upper muslims and his generals tried to murder all his bloodline ,

That's not entirely true.

There is a Hadith (and I'm paraphrasing here as I don't remember all the details) when the prophet initially invited all the quresh tribes to dinner to invite them to Islam. He asked the question, who will be my brother (in faith), my friend and my successor (khalifa). Imam Ali immediately stood up. The prophet asked him to sit down (as he was still quite young, though extremely loyal to the prophet from day one). The prophet asked the question again, and again the same thing happened. On the third time, when Imam Ali stood up, the prophet said, very well, you will be my brother, my friend and my successor. This hadith is found in both sunni and shia books.

There is also a verse in the quran (and please correct me if I'm wrong) where Allah says that he chooses his khalifa. Depending on the context of this verse, this could invalidate the khalifate of Abu Bakar and validate the divinity of Ali being the khalifa.

There is also a "Hadith-e-Noor" (found in both sunni and shia books) in which the prophet says, Me and Ali are created from the same light.

These (and many others) are just some of the points which could point to the divine claim that Imam Ali was indeed the divine successor to the prophet. 

But yes, there was plenty of killing of the family of the prophet. And many battles ensued, which resulted in parts of the quran being lost. But...that's a different topic entirely....

20 minutes ago, Koi said:

There is a Hadith (and I'm paraphrasing here as I don't remember all the details) when the prophet initially invited all the quresh tribes to dinner to invite them to Islam

Is that in one of the "sahih hadiths" ?