Khyaal Podcast: The Darbar of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji

On 7/11/2020 at 7:47 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

We know Aurangzeb was so moved by the Zafarnama that he sought Darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. You ever wonder if he made the mistake of voicing to his entourage he intended to convert to Sikhi and it wasn't natural health decline that prevented the darshan?

I've always thought about that! Aurangzeb wanted darshan of Guru Ji after reading the letter. There could be a possibility of that happening. Imagine if he actually met Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji! How would history look afterwards? 

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Bhai Nand Lal was a hindu but was well read in all the granths of his faith and the quran because he could read farsi and arabic . One day Aurangzeb wanted the arth given to him of some passage but was not satisfied with the arth explained simplisticly by the Qazi , so he cried out who can give the proper arth, Bhai Nand Lal explained the arth in such a way that it won over Aurangzeb's mind . When he enquired as to who this person was , he was informed he is a kuffar , so then Aurangzeb hatched the plan to have Bhai Nand Lal to be converted to islam . This is when Bhai Nand Lal ran to Guru ji's Sharan and yes he did becomme Khalsa too.

Bhai Nand Lal Ji got initiated into the Khalsa? Some have told me that he received charan amrit. 

On 7/12/2020 at 3:11 AM, dharamyudh said:

I've always thought about that! Aurangzeb wanted darshan of Guru Ji after reading the letter. There could be a possibility of that happening. Imagine if he actually met Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji! How would history look afterwards? 

I wouldn't have put it past him to try an assassination attempt. That's what it looks like his successor did.  

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I wouldn't have put it past him to try an assassination attempt. That's what it looks like his successor did.  

Exactly, that's the thing with Aurangzeb. He was a Islamic fundamentalist. But we'll never really know. Jahangir and Shah Jahan eventually realized.