14 year Indian child astrologer predicted COVID-19, China, Gold, Months prior

Kau89r8

Just saying check the videos out ..??

He's also mentioned problems occurring North India, specifically North East India-Pak-China borders and Punjab is middle of this all.....should be wary and we need to be more than ever more devoted to Guru, Sikhi, doing our paath..

23 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Check this out! He's been predicted Covid-19, China-India war, rise Gold prices, among others LAST YEAR!! Worse to come December 2020 until March 2021

1st video coronavirus starts at 10:32

Even George Carlin said that a big virus would come. It’s proper funny but true. Check it out??

4 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Even George Carlin said that a big virus would come. It’s proper funny but true. Check it out??

Love George Carlin...don't agree with everything he said, but he was freaking genius. Years ago when i was borderline atheist,  used to watch his videos and Bill Mahers, Sam Harris and those like religiously.

Here's my fav quote of his

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of ...TOP 25 QUOTES BY GEORGE CARLIN (of 976) | A-Z Quotes

What do you think of Baba Vanga?

i think some people are born with certain spiritual powers, but obviously it doesn't mean they are good people or better or higher than the rest...

Like Grigori Rasputin who apparently had mystic powers and predicted certain events, but he was a s3x addict and heavy drinker. 

Its interesting stuff though ...