Black magic and bhoot

there are some Singh's who tell me that there is no such thing as black magic it is all fake, others have told me that it does exist but but keeping ur sikhi strong adoing paat etc always protects you from it so there is no need to worry about it. My family and i Believe in the latter. When i was a teenager me and my friends were hanging out after school in the school field. the field on the left side was connected to a back alley. while we were hanging out a car pulled up and motioned us to come close. inside were a man and lady who just told us to take this bag of samosas. we found this strange but took it. for some reason we felt wierded out and just threw them out when we saw the car leave. 

Well of course it exists, people go to cremation grounds and communicate with the dead and do all sorts of weird stuff. Bani mentions ghosts. Many things exist that we can't see, there are souls everywhere, people start communicating with them. 

People who deny it, can believe in god, gurus, reincarnation, karma, destiny, yet they deny the existence of black magic because it sounds to "unreal" and no one has seen it  lol! 

But yes bani protects you from it. 

While i was walking to work in front of me i saw a Indian/Pakistani wearing a black chola throwing something into a canal and she was saying something, she turned around saw me walking her direction and she knew i saw what she was doing, she then started walking, her eyes were closed and she was saying stuff, i walked straight past her! 

That same canal, i used to jog along the canal and once i saw a red chunni tied to a tree.

People just couldn't leave that rubbish back home they had to bring it to the west with them. 

18 hours ago, puzzled said:

Well of course it exists, people go to cremation grounds and communicate with the dead and do all sorts of weird stuff. Bani mentions ghosts. Many things exist that we can't see, there are souls everywhere, people start communicating with them. 

People who deny it, can believe in god, gurus, reincarnation, karma, destiny, yet they deny the existence of black magic because it sounds to "unreal" and no one has seen it  lol! 

While i was walking to work in front of me i saw a Indian/Pakistani wearing a black chola throwing something into a canal and she was saying something, she turned around saw me walking her direction and she knew i saw what she was doing, she then started walking, her eyes were closed and she was saying stuff, i walked straight past her! 

That same canal, i used to jog along the canal and once i saw a red chunni tied to a tree.

People just couldn't leave that rubbish back home they had to bring it to the west with them. 

Reed as much bani as you can. Especially Sri Sukhmani Sahib with Sri Japji Sahib.

Apparently, when it was my first birthday someone threw mungi di daal in-front of the door so my gran phoned up a baba and he told them to hit the daal with a shoe seven times (don’t ask me why) and pick it up (after doing a bit of paath like mool mantar). So she did that and threw the daal in the canal near by. I might have not explained the story as well as I could so bhul chuck maf.

19 hours ago, puzzled said:

I see this kind of stuff all the time where i live, Gujarati's have an obsession with this stuff, you go out early enough and you'll see them throwing limes tied up with chilli's on every crossroad they can find, not so nice later on in the day when you have to drive over them, coconuts with red string and various things tied to them thrown in the river all the time, it's great fun calling them out on it and they run away with their heads held in shame.

Punjabi people are just as bad, at one of the Gurdawara's here people have been caught leaving Mongi di Daal at various place as well as kids shoes and all type of other paraphernalia, people aren't even afraid of the house of god.

I have a simple philosophy when it come's to stuff like this, i don't mess with it, i was taught from a young age to do mool mantar every time i felt something was wrong, whether it's an actual thing or a psychological thing that happens based on suggestion i don't know.

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

I see this kind of stuff all the time where i live, Gujarati's have an obsession with this stuff, you go out early enough and you'll see them throwing limes tied up with chilli's on every crossroad they can find, not so nice later on in the day when you have to drive over them, coconuts with red string and various things tied to them thrown in the river all the time, it's great fun calling them out on it and they run away with their heads held in shame.

Punjabi people are just as bad, at one of the Gurdawara's here people have been caught leaving Mongi di Daal at various place as well as kids shoes and all type of other paraphernalia, people aren't even afraid of the house of god.

I have a simple philosophy when it come's to stuff like this, i don't mess with it, i was taught from a young age to do mool mantar every time i felt something was wrong, whether it's an actual thing or a psychological thing that happens based on suggestion i don't know.

It's the cross roads isnt it! I have 2 around the corner from my house. Just a few weeks back one of the cross roads, someone had built pyramids with bricks! And the bricks had divas on them! I didnt see them in the morning, but when I went for a walk around 9pm i saw it. Next  morning someone had smashed them all up! 

Same crossroad has one of those public bins with a bus stop right nxt to it and someone had created a circle around the bins and bus stop with shells! Like 6:30am in the morning it was already all there all set up, I walked past it and was like <banned word filter activated> is going on here. 

Not sure why but people do stuff like this on diwali too , something to do with the positioning of the moon and planets I think. My cousins live around 5 min walk from my house and they have a cross road outside their house and the local gujrati lady used to go there middle of the night and start doing things. 

Yeah you're right bro people do this stuff in the gurdwara tpo, which is really sad. We've had cases of moongi di dhal in bags hanging outside the gurdwara gates, how sad is that. People do weird stuff like someone told me how a lady came into the gurdwara and started handing out little tubs of vaseline to the kids! None of the kids took them so the lady started going up to the mums and started giving the tubs to them and told them to apply the vaseline on the kids. When one of the mums questioned her and accused the lady of dodgy behaviour the lady said that her husband has a skin condition and some baba told her to give out tubs of vaseline to kids at a gurdwara/mandir. Obviously those tubs of vaseline weren't just ordinary tubs! I'm sure the ladys baba friend had done stuff to them. But anyway the lady was driven out of the gurdwara by all the mums! And rightly so! 

Madness! 

My parents told me about this stuff as a kid and told me if I see anything dodgy like that then start doing waheguru simran. 

22 minutes ago, puzzled said:

It's the cross roads isnt it! I have 2 around the corner from my house. Just a few weeks back one of the cross roads, someone had built pyramids with bricks! And the bricks had divas on them! I didnt see them in the morning, but when I went for a walk around 9pm i saw it. Next  morning someone had smashed them all up! 

Same crossroad has one of those public bins with a bus stop right nxt to it and someone had created a circle around the bins and bus stop with shells! Like 6:30am in the morning it was already all there all set up, I walked past it and was like <banned word filter activated> is going on here. 

Not sure why but people do stuff like this on diwali too , something to do with the positioning of the moon and planets I think. My cousins live around 5 min walk from my house and they have a cross road outside their house and the local gujrati lady used to go there middle of the night and start doing things. 

Yeah you're right bro people do this stuff in the gurdwara tpo, which is really sad. We've had cases of moongi di dhal in bags hanging outside the gurdwara gates, how sad is that. People do weird stuff like someone told me how a lady came into the gurdwara and started handing out little tubs of vaseline to the kids! None of the kids took them so the lady started going up to the mums and started giving the tubs to them and told them to apply the vaseline on the kids. When one of the mums questioned her and accused the lady of dodgy behaviour the lady said that her husband has a skin condition and some baba told her to give out tubs of vaseline to kids at a gurdwara/mandir. Obviously those tubs of vaseline weren't just ordinary tubs! I'm sure the ladys baba friend had done stuff to them. But anyway the lady was driven out of the gurdwara by all the mums! And rightly so! 

Madness! 

My parents told me about this stuff as a kid and told me if I see anything dodgy like that then start doing waheguru simran. 

The crossroads thing is prevalent in a lot of societies, people believed it represented the space between worlds so you could communicate with the other side there, a lot of it centres around summoning the devil or it's cultural equivalent or making offerings to get rid of whatever your problem is, the whole thing is fascinating when you start reading into it (if your into that kind of thing).

I've been to wedding's and photographed weddings where people get up to all kinds of nonsense, the main one is maha di daal (again) being put into the girsl Chola (the cloth where people put money) at sagan time, because of this the girls sister or aunt would sit next to her to keep an eye on what people give, there was one wedding where a lady deliberatly did mata tekh in front of the bride and groom as they sat before maharaj even though the giyani told her no to.

It's all very saddening to see what people will do to get rid of their problems, the elder generation knew more about these things because it was "excess" baggage they ought with them to the west, maybe in India they had meaning behind them, i know the story that is told about not sitting under a tree between 12pm and 2pm because that's when ghosts sit there, when you look into it a bit deeper the reality is in the villages in India they would tell children that to stop them sitting under tree's in the mid-day sun because that's when animals would be looking for food in tree's (especially monkey's).

I had this experience at the old place I worked. I used to hear noises in the basement which was a dark grim place. Once I saw like over 50 dead flies scattered everywhere. Etc   one day when I heard a massive bang I legged it out lol. There used to be a white lady working there who claimed to be a "spiritual warrior"  we found that hard to understand so she said shes like a white witch! 

Anyway after my horrific experience in the basement, i told her everything and I took her down there with me. She then read a spell and said the dark energy is gone. I then started seeing white orbs zooming all around me! And I saw a big white light hovering above me on the roof! That scared the sh1t out of me and I said to her what is she doing! She said what! And I told her there was a white light hovering above me and white orbs zooming around me.

She then said that it is archangel Michael! And that he is protecting us! And I believed her! 

That's why I know all this stuff exists.

But anyway was that really an archangel? 

She would never tell anyone her source of power!  And she called her self a white witch! 

Thing is she was a bit of a slapper! And a drunk!  And always talking about s3x . Why would an angel appear to her? I'm not judging her, I liked her and got on really well with her. We had a gd laugh while I worked there. But there was nothing religious about her! 

I dont get it. 

I'm never gnna forget those bright lights I saw, they were white and as bright as the sun! Hovering all around me! And bigger one above my head on the roof! 

Anyone have an explanation for what I saw and what those white lights were? And how she did that? 

Was it even an angel? 

Archangel Michael is a biblical character, but iv read about Angels in general and people say they appear as bright lights. 

But after this incident I never heard any noise in the basement again! 

34 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

The crossroads thing is prevalent in a lot of societies, people believed it represented the space between worlds so you could communicate with the other side there, a lot of it centres around summoning the devil or it's cultural equivalent or making offerings to get rid of whatever your problem is, the whole thing is fascinating when you start reading into it (if your into that kind of thing).

That's quite interesting, I think it's something to do with the solar system too, like the positioning of the moon in the sky etc