Black magic and bhoot

Last night I felt like something came for me, I was sleeping then heard a noise then suddenly I started kicking and flapping my arms like mad and saying/thinking you can’t get me... and Waheguru Waheguru.... I could actually feel something against my hands. Then I grabbed the kirpan next to me and waved it about and suddenly everything returned to normal like the light which was originally coming through from the hallway came back in in ? as whilst it was going on it was all dark as if the light was being covered

1 hour ago, learningkaur said:

Last night I felt like something came for me, I was sleeping then heard a noise then suddenly I started kicking and flapping my arms like mad and saying/thinking you can’t get me... and Waheguru Waheguru.... I could actually feel something against my hands. Then I grabbed the kirpan next to me and waved it about and suddenly everything returned to normal like the light which was originally coming through from the hallway came back in in ? as whilst it was going on it was all dark as if the light was being covered

Kirpan scares these things away thats why it disappeared, do you read Kirtan Sohila ?   call Guru Ji if it happens again, It will disappear. 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Kirpan scares these things away thats why it disappeared, do you read Kirtan Sohila ? 

I’ve felt like something is around for quite a while, I only use to listen to rakhea da shabad and Kirtan sohila, but only about two days ago I started to read it. 

I’ve heard a lot of noises, thought it was in my head to be honest, until my sister came to stay over and got all freaked out asking what’s going on what’s all these noises, whispering and breathing. Realised it wasn’t just in my head.

Some one, actually two people have just recently told me something’s on me, that’s been put on me. So I’ve increased the bani.

I used to come onto this site as a teenager lol, and i remember reading a post about how 2 amritdhari Singhs were walking along a canal or something like that and they saw 2 jamdhoots and when the jamdhoots saw them the jamdhoots got scared and walked another direction. 

4 minutes ago, learningkaur said:

I’ve felt like something is around for quite a while, I only use to listen to rakhea da shabad and Kirtan sohila, but only about two days ago I started to read it. 

I’ve heard a lot of noises, thought it was in my head to be honest, until my sister came to stay over and got all freaked out asking what’s going on what’s all these noises, whispering and breathing. Realised it wasn’t just in my head.

Some one, actually two people have just recently told me something’s on me, that’s been put on me. So I’ve increased the bani.

Yeah keep reading bani,    perhaps someone on here with more experience can tell you the right thing to do and help out ...

Remember Guru Gobind Singh ji, chant Guru Jis name. 

2 hours ago, learningkaur said:

Do Naam Simran while training with Shastar and cut yourself free and clean your houses space with Naam and cuts and thrusts in all directions. You can use Jaikare and Akal Sahai in addition to Naam. 

8 hours ago, puzzled said:

I had this experience at the old place I worked. I used to hear noises in the basement which was a dark grim place. Once I saw like over 50 dead flies scattered everywhere. Etc   one day when I heard a massive bang I legged it out lol. There used to be a white lady working there who claimed to be a "spiritual warrior"  we found that hard to understand so she said shes like a white witch! 

Anyway after my horrific experience in the basement, i told her everything and I took her down there with me. She then read a spell and said the dark energy is gone. I then started seeing white orbs zooming all around me! And I saw a big white light hovering above me on the roof! That scared the sh1t out of me and I said to her what is she doing! She said what! And I told her there was a white light hovering above me and white orbs zooming around me.

She then said that it is archangel Michael! And that he is protecting us! And I believed her! 

That's why I know all this stuff exists.

But anyway was that really an archangel? 

She would never tell anyone her source of power!  And she called her self a white witch! 

Thing is she was a bit of a slapper! And a drunk!  And always talking about s3x . Why would an angel appear to her? I'm not judging her, I liked her and got on really well with her. We had a gd laugh while I worked there. But there was nothing religious about her! 

I dont get it. 

I'm never gnna forget those bright lights I saw, they were white and as bright as the sun! Hovering all around me! And bigger one above my head on the roof! 

Anyone have an explanation for what I saw and what those white lights were? And how she did that? 

Was it even an angel? 

Archangel Michael is a biblical character, but iv read about Angels in general and people say they appear as bright lights. 

But after this incident I never heard any noise in the basement again! 

I think this lady was in contact with evil spirits. The way you describe her is not a spiritual person at all. I have done research on magic and all these things back in the day and read that these witches call it white magic black magic w/e its all bad in the end. What she exposed you could potentially do u harm that reflected her lifestyle like you might start having a higher chance of having alcohol addiction or sexual related addiction thoughts. But aslong you praying and keeping strong faith you should be fine

5 hours ago, learningkaur said:

If i were you i would try my hardest to ignore this thing. they feed off negative energy like for example fear, problems in household. just start getting this stuff out of ur mind and change the enviornment buy plants bright paintings etc