Black magic and bhoot

7 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

I think this lady was in contact with evil spirits. The way you describe her is not a spiritual person at all. I have done research on magic and all these things back in the day and read that these witches call it white magic black magic w/e its all bad in the end. What she exposed you could potentially do u harm that reflected her lifestyle like you might start having a higher chance of having alcohol addiction or sexual related addiction thoughts. But aslong you praying and keeping strong faith you should be fine

Yeah  I just don't know what happened that day and what those bright lights were. She definitely was not a spiritual person!  But at the same time i'v read that white light is gd it's a gd spirit, while dark light is evil.

But she claims it's an archangel, why would an archangel appear before someone like her! Or even me! Wouldn't Angel's appear before someone who is pure. 

She never told anyone what her source of power was, she would just say shes a "spiritual warrior" or "white witch" 

She used to go to "meetings" but never told us what happens at these meetings.

Just strange. 

Once at work me and this girl were talking about marriage and weddings but we were like whispering because didnt want anyone to take the conversation the wrong away, anyway she walked in and started literally sniffing the air and walked towards us and said "who's getting married"  me and the girl were shocked! And then the girl said no one, and the lady said that she could sense marriage or marriage talk in the air as she walked into the room. 

A lot of strange stuff like that happened with her.

But whatever she did I never heard those noises in the basement again. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Yeah  I just don't know what happened that day and what those bright lights were. She definitely was not a spiritual person!  But at the same time i'v read that white light is gd it's a gd spirit, while dark light is evil.

But she claims it's an archangel, why would an archangel appear before someone like her! Or even me! Wouldn't Angel's appear before someone who is pure. 

She never told anyone what her source of power was, she would just say shes a "spiritual warrior" or "white witch" 

She used to go to "meetings" but never told us what happens at these meetings.

Just strange. 

Once at work me and this girl were talking about marriage and weddings but we were like whispering because didnt want anyone to take the conversation the wrong away, anyway she walked in and started literally sniffing the air and walked towards us and said "who's getting married"  me and the girl were shocked! And then the girl said no one, and the lady said that she could sense marriage or marriage talk in the air as she walked into the room. 

A lot of strange stuff like that happened with her.

But whatever she did I never heard those noises in the basement again. 

Those orbs of consciousness come up a lot in mysticism. 

17 hours ago, learningkaur said:

Last night I felt like something came for me, I was sleeping then heard a noise then suddenly I started kicking and flapping my arms like mad and saying/thinking you can’t get me... and Waheguru Waheguru.... I could actually feel something against my hands. Then I grabbed the kirpan next to me and waved it about and suddenly everything returned to normal like the light which was originally coming through from the hallway came back in in ? as whilst it was going on it was all dark as if the light was being covered

You did the right thing. You could also start doing simran loudly or banis like Sri Chaupai Sahib.

16 hours ago, learningkaur said:

I’ve felt like something is around for quite a while, I only use to listen to rakhea da shabad and Kirtan sohila, but only about two days ago I started to read it. 

I’ve heard a lot of noises, thought it was in my head to be honest, until my sister came to stay over and got all freaked out asking what’s going on what’s all these noises, whispering and breathing. Realised it wasn’t just in my head.

Some one, actually two people have just recently told me something’s on me, that’s been put on me. So I’ve increased the bani.

I feel like someone in my wardrobe is watching me. I don’t know why. My Grandparents said that someone did jado on them and there kids (including my dad) which explains the many mishaps in their lives. Does anyone have any thing that will stop this? My Grandma can’t read bani as she is uneducated and my Grandfather has poor eyesight.

On 7/13/2020 at 8:28 AM, AkalkiFauj said:

Reed as much bani as you can. Especially Sri Sukhmani Sahib with Sri Japji Sahib.

Apparently, when it was my first birthday someone threw mungi di daal in-front of the door so my gran phoned up a baba and he told them to hit the daal with a shoe seven times (don’t ask me why) and pick it up (after doing a bit of paath like mool mantar). So she did that and threw the daal in the canal near by. I might have not explained the story as well as I could so bhul chuck maf.

A few years ago I once saw my neighbor taking his shoe and hitting it on the ground in front of his house. It looked like he was killing an insect but later upon asking him he told me that someone is doing a Tona on his family and he is hits his juti like this to finish the effects of the Tona. Looked funny though

1 hour ago, AkalkiFauj said:

I feel like someone in my wardrobe is watching me. I don’t know why. My Grandparents said that someone did jado on them and there kids (including my dad) which explains the many mishaps in their lives. Does anyone have any thing that will stop this? My Grandma can’t read bani as she is uneducated and my Grandfather has poor eyesight.

Just have them play Kirtan if they can't read or have someone read Kirtan. Really if they can Jaap Naam it's all good. 

34 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

A few years ago I once saw my neighbor taking his shoe and hitting it on the ground in front of his house. It looked like he was killing an insect but later upon asking him he told me that someone is doing a Tona on his family and he is hits his juti like this to finish the effects of the Tona. Looked funny though

It would look quite funny but I’d rather stay safe than to be sorry I guess