Black magic and bhoot

Just now, Singh375 said:

Sangat who mention being troubled by such things, listen to Sukhmani Sahib, keep it on in the background while working/doing housework.

If it’s really troubling you, then listen to 1 paath of Chandi di vaar. Just 1 paath per day, it’s too powerful to do more. Do it at amritvela, keep a glass of water and sprinkle it around your house after (remaining water drink it). Once the problem stops (it will stop fast) stop Chandi di vaar completely (really is too powerful to keep doing). But then do Sukhmani Sahib daily and such things won’t return.

Thank you ji. This will help a lot

Idk if it fits here but my moms grandfather passed away about 5 years age. He was a great gursikh and read a lot of bani. After his death it was found that there were several items under his bed which shouldnt be there (black magic items). While questioning one worker in their house said he kept it over there around a year ago. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Those orbs of consciousness come up a lot in mysticism. 

Can you tell me more?  Why did they appear? And what are they?  The lady like read some kind of spell before they appeared and she said the bad spirit that has been bothering me has gone  and that's when I saw the orbs.

The one on the roof above my head looked like this and it was slowly moving, never seen anything like that!

unnamed.jpg.adaeaac67423bcc98025f958d12f0e4f.jpg

It was there for a few secs and it really spooked me out and it went.

While the little orbs zooming around me were like really bright white sparks, zooming around me really fast. They also lasted a few seconds. 

The lady just told me its archangel michael and they hes here to protect us and that I shouldn't be worried. She said she calls him for help when she needs him. 

1 hour ago, Singh375 said:

Sangat who mention being troubled by such things, listen to Sukhmani Sahib, keep it on in the background while working/doing housework.

If it’s really troubling you, then listen to 1 paath of Chandi di vaar. Just 1 paath per day, it’s too powerful to do more. Do it at amritvela, keep a glass of water and sprinkle it around your house after (remaining water drink it). Once the problem stops (it will stop fast) stop Chandi di vaar completely (really is too powerful to keep doing). But then do Sukhmani Sahib daily and such things won’t return.

I know this may sound dumb but why is it too powerful to do more than one chandi di vaar path a day? What will happen

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Can you tell me more?  Why did they appear? And what are they?  The lady like read some kind of spell before they appeared and she said the bad spirit that has been bothering me has gone  and that's when I saw the orbs.

The one on the roof above my head looked like this and it was slowly moving, never seen anything like that!

While the little orbs zooming around me were like really bright white sparks, zooming around me really fast. They also lasted a few seconds. 

The lady just told me its archangel michael and they hes here to protect us and that I shouldn't be worried. She said she calls him for help when she needs him. 

Well each one would be an energy or consciousness, if she truly asked for help from benevolence then she may very have obtained it.  Who is more worthy of the eye of an Angel than a Singh bro?  Not saying anyone should adopt her practice. I don't spend time praying to anything but Vaheguru but her amazing Khel is full of many wondrous things. Angels are referenced in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

2 hours ago, Singh375 said:

I've had Sukhmani Sahib Playing 24/7 in my house for many years, i've found that if it's not playing at night (it's on a spare ipod which tend's to have a mind of it's own sometimes so it decides it doesn't like repeating tracks) i tend not too sleep that well, i'll get up and turn it back on and i'll sleep well again.

Another point is we used to play a Sehaj Paat (my parent's bought back those mp3 players from India with it pre-loaded onto it), i would make a point of putting it on once a month over the course of a week, the amount of fighting, bickering and arguing that would happen in our house when it was on was unbelievable, i used ring my mum and tell her and she would say if you put something positive on the negative in the house will fight it, so the arguing and bickering was all the negative energy in the house being pushed out by manifesting itself though us when we fought and argued.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

In Nottingham (UK) there's a pub called Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, above it on a hill is Nottingham castle, there are tunnels that lead up to the castle from the pub (they were used as an escape route from the castle) you'll see orbs like this there, i've seem them once or twice when i worked in Nottingham and we would go there for lunch (not suggesting Amritdhari folk actively go to pubs for lunch), they do a ghost tour there, the guy who runs the tour describes them as "energy" which is a fair description for most of these things spoken about on this thread, some of it is positive energy and some of it negative, it just manifests itself in different ways.

28 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Well each one would be an energy or consciousness, if she truly asked for help from benevolence then she may very have obtained it.  Who is more worthy of the eye of an Angel than a Singh bro?  Not saying anyone should adopt her practice. I don't spend time praying to anything but Vaheguru but her amazing Khel is full of many wondrous things. Angels are referenced in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

Yeah thats how she described souls and spirits, she said they are like energies. But she also used to say how negative people become negative energies after they die, and these kind of energies feed on peoples fear and anxiety. I used to work in the warehouse part of the building basically, really old, bland, grey building and really cold too. I used to experience a strong presence there, not a nice one either!  like once i was standing sorting the the stockroom out and all a sudden behind me i started hearing a squeaky noise and i instantly turned around and the fcking hanger was swinging by itself really fast! but i didn't let myself get scared and it stopped!  i thought whoever that is it can't do anything to me!   but anyway that lady used to tell me how when she walks past that part of the building she said she see's green slime all over the wall! she says its really horrible! lots of negative energy, a lot of anger.  i knew she wasn't chatting sh1t because i myself experienced weird stuff like noises and swinging hangers etc  

She told me she used to work as a ghost hunter before, like free peoples houses of ghosts and dark spirits, but it didn't help her financially. 

Yeah a lot of us grow up hearing "there is no such thing as angels" etc  yet when you read bani it mentions angels. Apparently they are really beautiful 

43 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

In Nottingham (UK) there's a pub called Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, above it on a hill is Nottingham castle, there are tunnels that lead up to the castle from the pub (they were used as an escape route from the castle) you'll see orbs like this there, i've seem them once or twice when i worked in Nottingham and we would go there for lunch (not suggesting Amritdhari folk actively go to pubs for lunch), they do a ghost tour there, the guy who runs the tour describes them as "energy" which is a fair description for most of these things spoken about on this thread, some of it is positive energy and some of it negative, it just manifests itself in different ways.

Thats crazy, i would get really spooked out if i saw those white orbs again, even if it is positive energy, Don't want any of that again lol! 

I guess old places like castles have seen so many people come and go through the centuries, a lot of paranormal activity probably goes on in those places!