Black magic and bhoot

6 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

I feel like someone in my wardrobe is watching me. I don’t know why. My Grandparents said that someone did jado on them and there kids (including my dad) which explains the many mishaps in their lives. Does anyone have any thing that will stop this? My Grandma can’t read bani as she is uneducated and my Grandfather has poor eyesight.

Not sure if this is right but someone came to my house and told me to wear a shabad and also he put them on my doors as he was certain someone has done something bad...... and told me to read Kanra Mahela 5 21 times a day for 40 days (both are in my last post in the gurbani part of this forum).. incase you wanted to read it for your grandparents. Other then that I would tell them to do a lot of simran, breathing the correct way and stop any tv dramas etc so their mind is always on Waheguru 

With the wardrobe situation, I’ve had that before where I can’t shake off something Is in a certain corner of the room. I put on Jaap sahib when I have felt it.

4 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Sangat who mention being troubled by such things, listen to Sukhmani Sahib, keep it on in the background while working/doing housework.

If it’s really troubling you, then listen to 1 paath of Chandi di vaar. Just 1 paath per day, it’s too powerful to do more. Do it at amritvela, keep a glass of water and sprinkle it around your house after (remaining water drink it). Once the problem stops (it will stop fast) stop Chandi di vaar completely (really is too powerful to keep doing). But then do Sukhmani Sahib daily and such things won’t return.

Are you recommending to stop Chandi di vaar due to bir ras? I just did a quick google and that came up??

8 hours ago, Singh375 said:

The power of Chandi di vaar physically can’t be contained by this human body. Only saints like Baba Deep Singh Ji can handle that level of power. This bani is what Baba Ji used to fight while carrying their head. 

What you mention of something trying to harm you at home, Chandi di vaar will solve that easily. Once it’s solved generally stick to SGGS bani because this predominantly gives peace and bliss vs bir ras from dasam bani (which is not really required for householders)

Myth: chandi di vaar is not for the householder and cannot be read at night.

Legend: Baba Deep Singh ji fighting with his head off.  Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji gave this shakti to Baba ji.  Before you start to beat your nihang googly eyed drum think about why I say Guru Sahib.  

If chandi di Vaar power cannot be contained in this body.  Why aren't the nihang singh bursting into dust as they read this paat every day?

Trick are for kids.  Fairytales are for the weak. Chandi di Vaar is for every person on this planet.  Do you know how much bir ras is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji?  Ang 555, Guru Amar Das ji Shabad. Aisi marni jo mare.  Once the fear of death is gone. What is there to be afraid of in the battlefield?  

3 hours ago, Singh375 said:

You’re the reason I didn’t share my personal experience of what happens if dhiyan connects while doing Chandi di vaar. Dhiyan is everything, with any bani the moment dhiyan gets fixed on shabad all kirpa will be received.

Well your personal experience doesn't speak for what happens when anyone else reads chandi di Vaar.   Since you cautioned others in your last post.  That means you experienced something negative.  Your experience is no different than when a person reads sri charitorpakhyan and they have kaam arise in them.   The Bani chandi di Vaar is not to blame, but you at an individual level need to fix your mind to experience the true Anand that comes from chandi di Vaar.   You are at fault and not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Bani.  

3 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Oh dear it’s you again ?. Quick everyone hide, a ghost has come among us! ?

Whenever a person say be cautious or had a bad experience with Bani, so don't do a, b, c, etc.  Tell them you need to fix yourself.   Stop blaming the GURU for your downfalls. 

On 7/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, learningkaur said:

Not sure if this is right but someone came to my house and told me to wear a shabad and also he put them on my doors as he was certain someone has done something bad...... and told me to read Kanra Mahela 5 21 times a day for 40 days (both are in my last post in the gurbani part of this forum).. incase you wanted to read it for your grandparents. Other then that I would tell them to do a lot of simran, breathing the correct way and stop any tv dramas etc so their mind is always on Waheguru 

With the wardrobe situation, I’ve had that before where I can’t shake off something Is in a certain corner of the room. I put on Jaap sahib when I have felt it.

Could you post the shabad please. SikhiToTheMax link if you have it

22 hours ago, Singh375 said:

The power of Chandi di vaar physically can’t be contained by this human body.

I was shacking one day when I tried to listen to Chandi di Vaar when I was resting. Chandi di Vaar does come in handy when I do work in my garden. It makes me work quick and I get tired less.