Black magic and bhoot

10 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

I think you mentioned before that you get scared to go to a room to do Amritvela?If this is the case please do not fear it.If you let it stop you from going to do Amritvela,then it will stay longer.If you do your 5 banis during Amritvela, it wont be able to live in that environment.

You also mentioned that you drank something from them?Honestly,not to scare you but they could have done black magic to the drink.

Firstly, as soon as you get the chance take amrit with your daughter.Secondly do about 5 Chaupai Sahib a day.

"This specific spirit".Does this mean that theres more than 1 spirit in your house?

Thank you- I do two chaupai sahib at the moment, I will increase to 5. I don’t do all panj bania, I’ll listen to those I don’t do then. I have a teething baby who wakes up a lot.

thankfully I don’t get scared at Amrit vela anymore

Yep, I should have stayed well away but unfortunately my inlaws didn’t tell me the extent of her until after.

I would love to be ready to take Amrit but my ego is yet too big to let go of some silly things. I also want to take it when I know I’m in a place to never talk about someone else etc. I’m trying to do simran to get to that point, to see Waheguru in all.

This specific spirit as I’ve had instances before of one always being there. What’s weird is my mother inlaw has something on her and she stayed round for the first time and after that is when I started hearing the noises.

1 hour ago, Singh375 said:

You made a great start by beginning simran/paath, you just need to carry on now. Give it a few months. Days you got time do more.

And sometimes, maybe once weekly sit down as family and do some simran together or read Sukhmani Sahib

You also drunk something which could have had a spell on it? Well everything fails in front of naam. Prepare degh at home weekly, do japji sahib, anand sahib, perform ardaas asking for blessings, then do kirpan bhet bhog and share it with all members of the house 

I know you said you never made degh before, but give it few attempts you’ll learn. Btw degh is very healthy. We should’t be greedy and go back for more at gurdwara (except kids because there’re just cute and innocent!), but make as much at home that’s fine

Thank you I will do this.

Do you by any chance have a recipe for degh? Online they are all off hindu websites.

thank you so much for all of your support help and replies 

5 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Regarding simran and having baby/kids; you need to put them first. If you doing simran and your child is crying or hungry and you ignore them the simran becomes fruitless. It’s a juggling act but even listening to paath and pressing pause to resume later is fine.

You are in a beautiful stage of life so best wishes to your family, I pray Guru Ji will give you all Amrit di daat, and also protect you from those bent people 

That’s good to know re stopping to go to the kids when they are crying etc.

Thank you so much for you help

On 8/9/2020 at 2:06 PM, learningkaur said:

I’ve heard and read the same on the other akj forum. It’s the feeling of wanting to fight for justice.

You heard, someone said, so and so baba said, etc.  I'm not interested in such talk.  I want to know how my Guru describes bir rass.  

On 8/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, learningkaur said:

What’s weird is my mother inlaw has something on her and she stayed round for the first time and after that is when I started hearing the noises.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Hmmm,interesting.So does your mother in law still have the thing on her?If she doesn't it's possible that it came to you through that incident.So before she came did you have any encounters of such things in your house bhenji?Anyway dont worry about this spirit.Let me share to the sangat what had happened to me.So basically everything was fine then suddenly I started hearing knocking sounds to my house doors and footsteps.Thats when I did 2 Chaupai Sahib for only 1 day.The next day I also heard 1 Chandi Di Vaar.After that for about a week the sound still continued but the bani gave me so much strength that the door would knock right next to me and I would just carry on doing my things without fear.Then these sounds stopped and I did not encounter any more disturbances.Thats why I'm telling you not to worry.Have faith in Maharaj, he is our protector. 

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

14 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Hmmm,interesting.So does your mother in law still have the thing on her?If she doesn't it's possible that it came to you through that incident.So before she came did you have any encounters of such things in your house bhenji?Anyway dont worry about this spirit.Let me share to the sangat what had happened to me.So basically everything was fine then suddenly I started hearing knocking sounds to my house doors and footsteps.Thats when I did 2 Chaupai Sahib for only 1 day.The next day I also heard 1 Chandi Di Vaar.After that for about a week the sound still continued but the bani gave me so much strength that the door would knock right next to me and I would just carry on doing my things without fear.Then these sounds stopped and I did not encounter any more disturbances.Thats why I'm telling you not to worry.Have faith in Maharaj, he is our protector. 

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

Thanks, I’ve also listened to chandi di vast a few times.

I’ve been told it’s there but doing simran is protecting me and it can’t touch me but only when I get really spiritually further eg anhad shabad will it turn around and go back to where it came from

I’m ok now, if it’s here it’s not bothering me thankfully

my mother inlaw broke Amrit fully for years, she now is keeping a bit of a rehat again so I dno if she could lose it that easily. I’m sure it’s prob with her still even if it did go on me but is that possible?

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

What do you think of tarot card readers and palm readers? Where do they get their powers from? Is it a divine or demonic source? 

Years and years ago when my cousin sister first came from India her husband whose from here took her to one of those gypsy palm readers. Just for fun, not that he believes in that stuff. And the guy reading her hand said that our great grandmother/nani is helping her all the time! My cousin thought he was just making it up but then he even mentioned the name of our great grandmother!  He also knew that she was our nanis mother. He said that she has her hand on my cousins head all the time. 

How do these palm readers know all this stuff? 

No idea, I always wonder this about clairvoyants too. How do they predict things, and you hear of those who will say eg your late family member is here right now and say true family secrets... like huh isn’t that person reincarnated already? ?

1 hour ago, learningkaur said:

Thanks, I’ve also listened to chandi di vast a few times.

I’ve been told it’s there but doing simran is protecting me and it can’t touch me but only when I get really spiritually further eg anhad shabad will it turn around and go back to where it came from

I’m ok now, if it’s here it’s not bothering me thankfully

my mother inlaw broke Amrit fully for years, she now is keeping a bit of a rehat again so I dno if she could lose it that easily. I’m sure it’s prob with her still even if it did go on me but is that possible?

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh.

That's great.Well I don't think it can be at 2 different places at the same time.So maybe if it's still bothering her it could either be that the same spirit is going back and forth ? or it could be that she had 2 spirits of which 1 came to u and 1 stayed with her 

Bhul Chuk Maf ?