Black magic and bhoot

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If there is one thing I notice is that it generally tends to be women that do these things.

In the west, it is known as "chick crack".

It has something to do with the female love of mystery.

From the people I hear about who had curses put on them, it stems from some jealous woman (envy seems to be the source). It could be an aunt, a neighbour, a friend, even a sister!

Us men tend to resolve our conflicts through psychical confrontation. 

However, black magic is indirect and covert so fits into female on female warfare.

And when women turn on each other, it is nasty and ruthless, no holds barred, there is no level of depravity that they won't go to.

Which all fits nicely into the reality of Punjabi society being matriarchal, because only in a matriarchal society could these acts happen, and there never be any physical consequences for these women. The popular myth peddled here in the West about OUR people is so far removed from the actual truth it may as well be a JK Rowling penned fiction.

23 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Which all fits nicely into the reality of Punjabi society being matriarchal, because only in a matriarchal society could these acts happen, and there never be any physical consequences for these women. The popular myth peddled here in the West about OUR people is so far removed from the actual truth it may as well be a JK Rowling penned fiction.

You are correct about there not being any repercussions for these women.

We never had our witch-hunt or Salem trials like they had in gora society.

46 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I say the following with total seriousness: if Punjabi women in the West were apprehended and prosecuted for what they did through Occult means compared to what other communities do via non-supernatural methods, the prisons of Britain would have a sizeable female Punjabi population. That's not an exaggeration.

Murder, attempted murder, etc., are serious crimes whether they occur at the end of a knife or a gun, or through the aforementioned untraceable ways. They'll never face justice. That's the true tragedy.

THIS issue is a taboo subject that will never, ever be discussed in the open, because to even raise the subject in polite society is to open yourself up to ridicule. There's far too many apologists and cowards among men in our community who knowingly or otherwise cover-up for these evil women.

Be careful of those Sikh men who protest too much and loudly about these issues in terms of them not being real. There's usually a dangerous janani lurking in the background pulling his strings.

12 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I'd like to put my name forward as the Charehl-Finder General. ?

Seriously, you mention Salem witch trials, and it's interesting how the usual distorters of history have reassessed the Salem witch hunts to be anti-woman, superstitious, Christian zealots who acted under false pretences. Rubbish as usual. This Occult evil was rampant in their society, and it was destroying innocent lives. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'd like to put my name forward as the Charehl-Finder General. ?

Seriously, you mention Salem witch trials, and it's interesting how the usual distorters of history have reassessed the Salem witch hunts to be anti-woman, superstitious, Christian zealots who acted under false pretences. Rubbish as usual. This Occult evil was rampant in their society, and it was destroying innocent lives. 

You will need a team General ?

Whatever happened in the 1600's in the west (Particularly in the UK and the new colonies of the Americas at the time) ,co-incided with their puritanical period and their enlightenment period. 

It does seem to be a feature of societies and religions, where society becomes overburdened with the feminised society which is superstitious, with "the dark arts" and then something more masculine, straightforward and simple and open takes over and completely rolls over this.

Things improve over time, but feminine superstitious types who hide underground then try to infiltrate and encroach again. 

This cycle seems to repeat itself.

Even though the "dark arts" are mainly female, their tends to be a male head like a baba, maulvi or pandit. 

Just like feminism, it is led by men.

On 8/19/2020 at 11:16 PM, learningkaur said:

I see you are from the midlands, is this by any chance that baba from smethwick who uses his hands to find out if there’s some Jadoo toona around? That singh is the one who came over who to my house and told me I have something on me. He also told me deficiencies based on my hand. He even told me my daughter had a problem which I had just had a letter from school that it was going round her class. He also said I can tell you do path-  I can see it on your forehead to me.

Give me that guys contact.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, learningkaur said:

Do you by any chance have a recipe for degh?

I normally put in 4 tablespoons of everything. You will need desi ghee (or unsalted butter), wholegrain atta, sugar and warm water.

1) Put ghee in whatever you’re using to cook and put your gas on to low-medium flame. 
2) When the ghee gets sea through put the atta in and start stirring immediately. (Make sure that the ghee doesn’t get hot or your degh will be lumpy). 

3) Cook on a low flame and keep stirring or the degh will stick to the pan.

4) When the traditional smell of degh starts to come and the mixture is golden brown put the sugar in.

5) add in the hot water. (Tip: Put it in slowly. You don’t want your degh to have too much water. The degh should come together and shouldn’t really be stuck to the pan