Black magic and bhoot

1 hour ago, AkalkiFauj said:

I normally put in 4 tablespoons of everything. You will need desi ghee (or unsalted butter), wholegrain atta, sugar and warm water.

1) Put ghee in whatever you’re using to cook and put your gas on to low-medium flame. 
2) When the ghee gets sea through put the atta in and start stirring immediately. (Make sure that the ghee doesn’t get hot or your degh will be lumpy). 

3) Cook on a low flame and keep stirring or the degh will stick to the pan.

4) When the traditional smell of degh starts to come and the mixture is golden brown put the sugar in.

5) add in the hot water. (Tip: Put it in slowly. You don’t want your degh to have too much water. The degh should come together and shouldn’t really be stuck to the pan

Thank you very much.

I’ll inbox message you regarding the number.

15 years of my young age i was haunted. I couldn't sleep for days, as as soon i was asleep they kind of take over my body. I saw ghosts,jinns,chudails. Things that once i believed that doesn't exist. I was non god believer at that time coz i studied in english school at that time and made my mind set as everything is science.  But during my tenth class i went to offer my school teacher some liquor and while opening the bottle with my mouth a little bot of alcohol was touched to my tounge.

And then that night story or rather say episode of 15-16 of haunting started. 

I was sleeping and suddenly felt someone is near me, i opened my eyes and what i saw was a old man was looking at me through wall. He was dressed white with white saafa(small lenth turban) on his head. Wheni looked at him i could feel his reddish eyes that he was kind of angry. I jumped out of my bed and hit switch board  to turn on light of my room. But there was nothing. I laughed at myself that i was kind of funny that i don't even believe in GOD so how is it possible to see ghost. I kept that incident to myself as my would have laughed coz they knew about my mind set as i never entered GURDWARA coz i was a non believer and if would have told then definitely they were gonna laugh at me.

But to my bad luck it wasn't last night i suffered. It happened every night.. even i knew the time on the clock then it was 10 minutes before mid night when this use to happen. 

Near about a month of suffering i was crying in my bed when my parents asked me that what was wrong. I told and it really happened they made fun of that how could that happen as i was a non believer of GOD and theSe things were too part of HIS creation.

He never said anything but his way looking at me stiil give shivers as i could feel his anger through his eyes.

I never turned off the light of my room for 15 years as i had heard and read in stories that ghosts cannot disturb you in light. But i was wrong totally wrong.....

One night i woke up and what i saw nealy killed me. There were 3 chudails around me. 2 were sitting on me and 3rd was standing on my right side. I was less in fear and more in shock to see them in room with light still on.. woohhhhh.. even after 25 years i still can recall scene fully in my mind.... They were very nicely dressed in white dress with long hair and they were wearing bangles and some kind of ornaments too...  I was ice cold to see them. My both doors on either side were locked too. Suddenly what happened next changed my mind set about white clothed mid aged ghost i was seeing all theSe years. He came out of wall from my head side. And started shouting at them in strange language, all three were sitting at floor then and waiving their hands at him as they kind o f were feeling sorry and all three were frightened of him. And then they disappeared. It was the first time felt why was he angry when he ever showed up. I recalled i was either drunk or had did some ill deed.

Next morning i told my friends about the incident... They started telling me i should have hold her hair then she would have granted me every wish i could have asked them.... and i was like  how could i have ...at that time was nearly dead cold..:)

After that i was bit comfortable with his existence for next few years. I would talk to him while i was drunk but he never replied but was with me every night.

10 years ago i was  daily drinker and it was night of lohri i was enjoying drinks with my friends. I was so drunk i consumed 2 bottles of blender pride . I forcefully took my friend's car and drove off. What happened next changed my life. I woke up in a hospital with dizzy head. I asked what happened. Everyone around me was in tears of joy and holding each other and were thanking GOD. My vision was kind of dizzy. 

What my family told me i was in kind of shock, the night i was partying it was 13 jan and the day i opened eyes was a month after . I was in coma for a month.

I asked what exactly happened. I was told as i left on my friend's car i was driving at full speed and recklessly hitted a pole and car went above the pole  in full speed and then was smashed on road from that height. I was admitted in hospital by some passerby. When i was admitted i was fully drained as my spleen ruptured. Body was  strong to bear such hit but... Spleen area had no bone covering to protect me from the hit that my car took. I died as no pulse was felt..Doctors made a cut on my arm to find veins so that they could fulfill blood needed by my body to stay alive. Whole night of 13 i was i operation theater and by blessings of GOD i was saved. But what happend next was totally madness. I woke up on 14 jan ans i was kind of in rage. I broke all my stitches that were stitched on my abdomen after operation. I died instantly. Again doctors struggled ro keep me alive. And on 15 jan day again to parents shock something happened that never expected. A broken rib punctured my lung and as air leaked i bloated as bloon. Doctor's told my parent that i was dead again. But my father was man of GOD he was a amritdhari Singh who did good deeds throughout his life including saving thousands of youngsters from police custody who were gonna to be executed. My father did ARDASS that even today people feel that he was a true sikh.. he asked GOD if i was going to be his old age care taker then plz let him live and if he is going to create chaos again and disturb others life then he is better dead. I again recovered my life line after his ARDASS.

I woke on the day when i was to be discharged. I felt no pain..just weakness in my body... Within 2-3 months i was back on track... I again started my old life style.

After one year i was still very far to be a TRUE SIKH... 

After one year i again met an accidend my car sprung in air to side of road to 15 foot deep side while rotating 3 times in a sec. This time nothing happened to me but when i opened car's door my eyes saw it was tree numbered 84 and what i heard from a voice was " you are going to leave this nonsense or i should rather put you in 84". I was shocked no one was near me.. people started gathering on road but they were on high ground level...

I made phn calls to my friends they came and towed car to city..

Even after first accidend i gained full body strength that i was very proud of. I use to lift cars from side to change direction.

One day i was sitting witj friends when i had urge to lift jeep. I tried but it was modified and was too heavy. I tried with full strength and felt kind of dizziness. I was not sure what happened. 

After some days i started feeling numbness in my leg. After few days it was kind of cold and what happened next was the pain in felt as it was burning... The tissues of my leg were as they melted with heat...and same i was feeling burning sensation. I was not able to sleep for days..no pain killer was effective. When i visited docter he said i was going to loose my leg the way my body is responding... My thigh was left half of the size as it was before.

MRI was done and it was clear now the attemt to lift jeep pushed my backbone's bone out. Doctor told me it was end of gym life and i have to use wheel chair..

I died a emotional and physiological death that day...will continue..time to get ready... Will tell how WAHEGURU saved me and made me  HIS SINGH....

7 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

No veerji it is not Vaheguru ji that brings the black magic.Black Magic or White Magic are done by people who have no fear of God.They try to go against Gods will but of course they fail as only God can change his will.As for ghost,being a ghost is normally a punishment.There are normally 2 ways I heard of in which people become ghosts.1st is if they practise magic,then they get punished and become ghosts.2nd is if they commit suicide.Then they become ghosts until the day they were supposed to die.Then they go to Dharamraj.

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

Its Waheguru's beautiful play, Waheguru  is everything and exists out of time and space.