Black magic and bhoot

On 8/26/2020 at 5:33 PM, puzzled said:

Years ago I saw this very horrible looking man/thing. I was really ill at work so they sent me home and I arrived at the train station and rang my dad to pick me up. I was waiting at the back entrance of the station and it was really dark and cold because it was winter. And from a distance I saw this man/thing and its limbs were all bent and broken, his elbows and knees were bending the opposite direction and sticking out!  It scared the sh1t out of me so I looked the opposite direction. Few seconds later my curiosity got the better of me and I turned around to have another look and it was gone! 

Its limbs were all like  bent backwards and sticking out, like how you see them in those horror movies. 

Relax and remember God when you see that stuff and have zero fear no matter how horrific looking they may be. They’re just an illusion, God dressed up as one of his creation as usual. The reality is no color, no form, just Sat. 

Seeing God, Jyot even in their hearts can help u accept that reality. Just ignore them and focus on your own life that you’re here to live. They’re on their own path living their own Karam.