Can you prove that God exists?

puzzled

22 hours ago, MokhamSingh said:

If you focus with complete concentration during meditation, you will begin to see the SAT CHIT ANAND JYOT inside.

it ever happened to you ? what does it feel like ?

The belief of God is exactly just that: - a belief. To some people it’s the Sun God, to some it’s Shiva, then you have the trinity and some call God Allah.  You have some that don’t believe in God at all and some that believe there is something out there.  It is YOUR belief and it’s OK; when someone that let’s say believes in the trinity and tries to explain this to some who had an adamant in the belief in let’s say Shiva; the one that believes in Shiva may not understand the trinity theory and the one who have faith in the trinity may not understand the Shiva theory.  As long as we can respect everyone’s faith - belief it’s all good.  It’s personal to the believer and it’s true to that person.  To a Sikh the Gurus path is the absolute truth, to a Christian their bible and trinity is truth, to a Muslim their version of Allah and Quran is truth.  It’s all a belief system.

44 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

it ever happened to you ? what does it feel like ?

A mute person was once given something very sweet to eat. He was then asked to describe the taste. That person being unable to speak, could not say anything. 

People could only see the look on his face, his body language, and his eyes, to gauge what he was feeling...

8 minutes ago, MokhamSingh said:

A mute person was once given something very sweet to eat. He was then asked to describe the taste. That person being unable to speak, could not say anything. 

People could only see the look on his face, his body language, and his eyes, to gauge what he was feeling...

aah the common analogy of "goonge ki mithyaai" , but I have always had the fascination to what that parmanand feels like. I wish I could only get a glimpse of it even 

like just for  a second maybe. 

its even hard to imagine what it could feel like although most people describe it as light . 

EDIT --

i think the closest I have had is when I am listening to very melodious kirtan describing the grandiose of god , I sometimes get teary eyed, but its likely nothing like that