Baháʼí?

I hadn't thought about Baháʼí in a long time until someone mentioned them in passing in another thread. I met some 20 years ago briefly, I knew far less of Sikhi at the time, but they struck me then as being much like gnostics in their search for The Universal Truth of God in all things. 

How would the Sangat here describe the Baháʼí faith and their relationship with Sikhi?

• 1 year later...
On 7/13/2020 at 12:30 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

I hadn't thought about Baháʼí in a long time until someone mentioned them in passing in another thread. I met some 20 years ago briefly, I knew far less of Sikhi at the time, but they struck me then as being much like gnostics in their search for The Universal Truth of God in all things. 

How would the Sangat here describe the Baháʼí faith and their relationship with Sikhi?

I only met one. Nice man. Had respect for Sikhi. 

On 7/12/2020 at 9:37 PM, Tamansingh123 said:

For a layman they are the more peaceful and modern version of islam. They have a very big lotus temple in dehli. I may be wrong tho

Went to that Delhi temple about 15 years ago. Feeling about it was bit “cult-ish” rather than something holy. Saw huge numbers of volunteers and they were mostly young non-Indians. One good thing is the silence they focused on. Pin drop silence with thousands of visitors in the temple. My experience in the Buddhist temple where Dalai Lama resides was a bit better than this temple.