Remembering the Saints

puzzled

13 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So much undercover gay and paedo stuff. Are the numbers seemingly par for the course relative to our overall numbers as a minority, or do we have a serious problem that is being ignored? And why do they apparently seem drawn to one particular jatha? ?

Serious problem that's being ignored and brushed under the carpet.  Esp with this gay / young boys stuff...this is whats really shocked me. 

9 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Serious problem that's being ignored and brushed under the carpet.  Esp with this gay / young boys stuff...this is whats really shocked me. 

I think some of these sevadaars take the phrase "Sikhi CAMP" quite literally. ??

Camp = ostentatious, exaggerated, affected, theatrical; effeminate or homosexual; pertaining to, characteristic of, homosexuals. So as a noun, 'camp' behaviour, mannerisms, et cetera.

39 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think some of these sevadaars take the phrase "Sikhi CAMP" quite literally. ??

Camp = ostentatious, exaggerated, affected, theatrical; effeminate or homosexual; pertaining to, characteristic of, homosexuals. So as a noun, 'camp' behaviour, mannerisms, et cetera.

its not gay stuff . its saas saas simran ,mouth to mouth ? 

ascetism and bachelorhood was never a part of core sikhism, infact sikhism stressed on grihast householder life. Surprisingly so many in sikh circles think its virtuous to be bachelor "dedicated" life to gurus .

load of bollocks. 

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I missed this post before. 

Trying to think how to put this...was umm your homie violating and Sukha and co put the beat on him for it or what was it about?

I respect your posts here, that's unfortunate to hear about your feelings of safety of children around him etc. We've never had any anything about kids being touched within our Dojo but to protect everyone we simply never allow that situation with anyone period. 

I only listened to a little katha of his from this thread. Based on three minutes of video vibe he didn't give me the creeps but that's not much to go on. 

Whilst what happened with my friend was nothing to do with sexual abuse, it was a gross violation of trust. It was basically 5 big guys beating up on a little kid for some B S reason. If any one of them tried that with my friend today, the result would be very different. 

I'm reluctant to put too much detail, as back when my friend told his story on this forum, his posts (and mine) got deleted (too many complaints from Sukhas fanboys I guess).

But as with all things, one day the truth will come out. And on that day, these types of people will not have a place to run and hide...

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Did you read under 'Sikh Institution'.on the website

Just read it now and that is quite disturbing. There actually was video of a teenage student at Baru Sahib and he was getting beaten really badly by one of the teachers, it was on youtube. I really wouldn't be surprised if students often get punished and beaten badly. That is no way of teaching or punishing a kid. 

Some students will obviously mess around with each other at these hostels/institutions and there isn't much you can do about that, but when teachers and adults start doing stuff with these kids then that is sickening and disturbing and is rape, people like that should be behind bars. But very few kids in conservative communities come out and admit stuff like this and these rapists keep on getting away.

It is no secret that people with sickening motives will apply at places where they can work with kids, thats why these people backgrounds need to be checked. 

Why do you think Sukha is not really that active in the UK anymore? He had to bounce because more and more people were becoming aware of his wrong doings. 

It sickens me, not only what he has done, but the fact that some very prominent people help him in covering this all up.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

ascetism and bachelorhood was never a part of core sikhism, infact sikhism stressed on grihast householder life. Surprisingly so many in sikh circles think its virtuous to be bachelor "dedicated" life to gurus .

load of bollocks. 

I think a lot of these parchaarks feel the need to remain single to be seen as more religious or taken seriously. A lot of sangat also see the younger bachelor type of parchaarks as more dedicated to their faith and more "sikh". which is just silly.

Why is Harinder of NKJ not married yet? I'm sure hes past 30 now and has plenty of £££  a few years back i saw his car it was a white Mercedes with NKJ on the number plate 

Why isn't Dhadrianwala married? with all his £££ he probably can have 5 wives with 30 kids 

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was married at 19 and had both his kids in his 20s. Don't know wny some of these modern parchaarks with all their money feel the need to remain single.

Some of the images and messages on that website are just disturbing, i'm sure these people are mentally unstable. 

all hypocrites and then they stand there in their dhumallas and kirpans like butter wouldn't melt.

Look at the newest case "dr gurinder singh mann"  justifying the sexual harassment as cultural misunderstandings.