Remembering the Saints

puzzled

19 minutes ago, Koi said:

Why do you think Sukha is not really that active in the UK anymore? He had to bounce because more and more people were becoming aware of his wrong doings. 

It sickens me, not only what he has done, but the fact that some very prominent people help him in covering this all up.

Pls just give us some sort idea what happen in regards to Sukha 

Last year we had Sukhmani Sahib paat in our house. There were a lot of people so we were all sitting squished together and i ended up sitting next to my mums friends daughter. Shes only around 18/19 years old and the paati doing kirtan was sitting directly in front of us and he was staring at her the whole time while doing kirtan! for the whole half an hour he was just staring at her! luckily her and her mother had their eyes closed with their heads lowered down. I dont think anyone else saw him doing that because me and her and her mother were the only ones sitting directly opposite him, everyone else was at the side. It was really bad! for half an hour his eyes just fixed on her while doing kirtan. 

Most these paatis don't have their wives with them and they live in the Gurdware.

I wonder if they get told off when they go to other peoples houses and just stare like that. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

ascetism and bachelorhood was never a part of core sikhism, infact sikhism stressed on grihast householder life. Surprisingly so many in sikh circles think its virtuous to be bachelor "dedicated" life to gurus .

load of bollocks. 

I suppose you could say they're ignoring hukam, which would suggest there's a selective choosing and not choosing to follow whatever aligns with their pre-existing mentality. Picking and choosing is a slippery slope.

But, to be fair, there have been souls in the past who have been advised not to enter the grisht lifestyle for myriad reasons. Unfortunately, this has been seized upon by contemporary calculating virtue signallers for their own vested interests, either because they're homosexual or they've decided they don't want to partake in the lifestyle of a householder because it's actually really difficult to be an effective husband and father.

The ones who truly have chosen the bachelor (or spinster) path for spiritual reasons don't make a song and dance about it, and they certainly don't broadcast their intentions to garner admiration and praise for serving the Lord selflessly. That's just an act.

Of course, it's all for naught if one professes to be single for God whilst j4cking off at every conceivable private moment. In that case, you may have fooled the people but God sees you, and he thinks you're a clown! ?

19 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Ok...but for him to be accused something like that..it serious...

There's no smoke without fire......what do you think

Look who's pointing fingers and you will find either Indian govt or bheki sikh parchariks trying to undermine the people doing True parchar, if Bhai Jagraj Singh didn't get ill and die , he would have been targetted also. SGPC doesn't like their vice-like grip on parchaar being undermined

19 hours ago, puzzled said:

I had heard about kamalroop singh kissing a gori in public. And people were defending him saying the gori put something in his drink.

And then there was the case of a aunty from akj sleeping with one of the younger lads in the jatha. 

Accusations against anantvir aswell 

it was a an obvious arranged thing , the guy was off his head and these women suddenly appeared and sidled up to him and their friend took the film . When someone anywhere is making progress in teaching youth about gurbani you will get such dramas 'come out'  if in India they can also just sweep in and place you in prison under false charges . The sign we should be taking is Gurbani and its vichar should be a must not a maybe and it should be shared as a priority.