Remembering the Saints

puzzled

28 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Your story doesn't make sense because why would 5 people beat up your friend for no reason.  Obviously you are not telling the full story.  If there was a court case than give the court case number or link.  Its public record unless your friend was a minor.  

Because he had dirt on them..i guess

57 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Not sure tbh, but shes disappeared from the scene hasn't she. A lot of them seem to head towards Canada and other countries once they get exposed. 

These kanj###s need to be dealt with professionally by law and exterminated from the Kaum. Can't believe they can get away with the  B S and move to another country. Thats what NJK did...

We say 'Sarbat da Bhala' ....getting rid of these monsters is 'Sarbat da Bhala' . They are insulting our Gurus! 

Vaheguru..last night i couldnt sleep ...just wish someone one wipe away this kaljug we are in 

2 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Stop with the guessing, it's called nindiya.   Let him answer.  

Its not nindiya..something serious as this which swept under carpet and they get away with it. Enough is Enough. Same happened with NJK didnt know what to believe now i do as do many..

1 hour ago, Koi said:

And of course, what I mentioned earlier with my friend.

Sukha actually picked my friend up from Martindale Road Gurdwara in Hounslow, took him to one of the Singhs house, and Sukha, along with 4 other Singhs, posing as the Panj Pyare, beat him up and broke his jaw. He had to go to hospital. My friend showed me a few days later the broken jaw. My friend used to look up to and respect Sukha, which is why he went with Sukha without question.

He was an absolute coward during the trial, along with his companions, who all claimed not to be baptised Sikhs (and one of them had even cut his hair by then).

Even though this is the truth, I don't know how long these posts will stay up, as the moderators may remove them if Sukhas fanbase can't handle the truth. But it's okay. Because one day, regardless of whether or not these posts stay up, Sukha and the rest of his cohort will be brought to justice, one way or another...

On the website you can contact them and tell the story. Ive seen videos where comments are njk 2.0...maybe this is tip iceberg. If more will come forward and claim same then we know who's telling the truth

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Its not nindiya..something serious as this which swept under carpet and they get away with it. Enough is Enough. Same happened with NJK didnt know what to believe now i do as do many..

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

On the website you can contact them and tell the story. Ive seen videos where comments are njk 2.0...maybe this is tip iceberg. If more will come forward and claim same then we know who's telling the truth

Keep digging your own hole.  You are almost there. 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

There is a reason why Guru ji tells us never to spread poison like this ... we could be wrong and destroy lives

There are twisted sick ppl who do that kinda of stuff just fame or ruin others lives out of spite..which sick i know cases where false allegations which were cleared but ruined the 'accusers' lives. However also know and personally experience 1st hand the other side and myself and they give the green light, because there no-one to tell and out of fear. Without going to details, at some point at late teen i had stopped going Gurdwaras, stop believing Sikhi/God and hated everyone.

Its not easy thing esp dealing with it in our kaum. There noone to go to, or no body set up to deal with these issues professionally.  

24 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

this website is a front for trouble makers who are trying hard to discredit as many sikhs as possible on the flimiest of evidence I would steer clear. If you have issues bring it to Singhs like Mohan Singh SAS, Sikh Youth UK and Panj and they will ensure the right thing is done after investigation. DO NOT TRASH A SIKH'S REPUTATION this is Guru ji's instruction.