Dreaming during simran

Guest Just another soul

Guest Just another soul

For the last few day’s now when I do my simran I keep falling into what feels like dreaming, it’s always of people I’ve never seen before in my life for example 2 seconds until I snap myself out of it. Is this me not concentrating or what? It’s strange because I was focusing fine before. Just suddenly it’s like I get into a drowsy dream state. Today I saw a little girl with a patka jump on my bed. The back of what seems like a hindu man walking. The other day a singhni with glasses? So random.

Guest Singh

It only happen last few days?

Anything changed? Have you been more tired, less sleep, unwell, alertness levels, stress?

This will probably stop happening as quickly as it started 

On 7/18/2020 at 4:48 AM, Guest Just another soul said:

For the last few day’s now when I do my simran I keep falling into what feels like dreaming, it’s always of people I’ve never seen before in my life for example 2 seconds until I snap myself out of it. Is this me not concentrating or what? It’s strange because I was focusing fine before. Just suddenly it’s like I get into a drowsy dream state. Today I saw a little girl with a patka jump on my bed. The back of what seems like a hindu man walking. The other day a singhni with glasses? So random.

When you do Simran, you go into samadhi. We’re already in constant samadhi in waking life as this world is an illusion, a dream. You just go deeper into it. 

If anything you don’t understand comes up, ask God to guide and show you the truth. Some are lessons, guidance, gyan and messages.