Predatory Christianity destroying Punjab and Sikhi

Kau89r8

16 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Guess your right...nothing we can do..its their own will 

Well yes it is their own will!  There was a video of a Punjabi female from the UK and she said once Jesus came into her life she stopped partying and being a hoe   people questioned in the comments saying Sikhi should of stopped you doing that and she replied saying it didn't and that Jesus stopped her from clubbing.

Punjabi female that lives in our area got knocked up by a freshy from Punjab when she was 16 and she had 2 kids b4 marriage, the freshy then dumped her and she baptized the kids in church, i saw the photos on fb!  she still goes gurdwara with her Sikh friend though, i'v seen her a few times.

South Asian churches with Urdu and Punjabi services are growing quit a bit in multicultural areas!   they sing in Urdu and Punjabi at these places. I'v seen leaflets. 

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Punjabi female that lives in our area got knocked up by a freshy from Punjab when she was 16 and she had 2 kids b4 marriage, the freshy then dumped her and she baptized the kids in church, i saw the photos on fb!  she still goes gurdwara with her Sikh friend though, i'v seen her a few times.

They don't do langar in churches.

I bet some of these "Christian" Punjabis pick and choose. They like to have their cake and eat it.

25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

They love being Punjabi though, Sikhs are always moaning and moaning that Paki Punjabis and Hindu Punjabis don't like being Punjabi, well Christian Punjabis love it!  They even have Punjabi Jesus bolliyan and tappe    i know one, it goes  "main tarr gaye yasu ji da larh far ke, ne main tarr gaye yeasu ji da larh far ke"    perhaps Punjabi Sikhs can team up with Punjabi Christians to keep the language alive  lol 

They're leeches 

7 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They're leeches 

These kanj4r know that sikhs are hardworking and believe in donating to their gurdwara , I'm 100% certain they use the daswand word when handing out the collection plate . Yes it is poor people in Punjab who are being let down by those SGPC collecting daswand in their name and failing to do Gurhukam and make sure that poor sikhs are safe , secure and educated for free , that if they have been imprisoned unfairly/shaheed  their families are fed looked after in the full sense and do not have to extend a hand in front of others .
Obviously they are still sticking to using our terms and our scriptures because nothing in the bible is realatable to the average punjabi.

20 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They don't do langar in churches.

I bet some of these "Christian" Punjabis pick and choose. They like to have their cake and eat it.

Yeah i see her at the Gurdwara with her Punjabi friend! bet you she queues up for the free thanksgiving turkey and dinner at Church !  These scummy kind of people are not loyal to either faith.  

This makes me think. Should Sikhs start up another Singh Sabha movement? Obviously for different motives from the last one. But a movement that calls for Gurdwara reform and begin launching a mass parchar movement within Punjab and in the West. I feel like this should be it's own topic to be discussed. 

9 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

This makes me think. Should Sikhs start up another Singh Sabha movement? Obviously for different motives from the last one. But a movement that calls for Gurdwara reform and begin launching a mass parchar movement within Punjab and in the West. I feel like this should be it's own topic to be discussed. 

We are powerless. Either they will end getting arrested, for being 'radicals' labeled as 'Khalistanis' by Hindustanis or badals or captian will take the money..if we want to make drastic changes, we also need lots of finance, in the millions or 100's millions to open schools, create jobs...But for that we need to be in power.. There's no passion for Sikhi left over there...sadly

We're not like the Jews lol