Predatory Christianity destroying Punjab and Sikhi

Kau89r8

44 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

We are powerless. Either they will end getting arrested, for being 'radicals' labeled as 'Khalistanis' by Hindustanis or badals or captian will take the money..if we want to make drastic changes, we also need lots of finance, in the millions or 100's millions to open schools, create jobs...But for that we need to be in power.. There's no passion for Sikhi left over there...sadly

We're not like the Jews lol 

End the centralised grab of cash :

simple stop feeding the golaks with cash ; do direct action ourselves by funding the in-home education of people , go to dharamshalas/gurdwarey and amalgamate them turn the extras into health centres with water filtration and capture facilities , animal hospital/organic nurseries ,free schools,legal advice centres/mediation centres even sewing workshops so bibian can earn without having to shell out for machines extra , even opening examination centres so amritdhari folks don't lose out by being kicked around for wearing kakkar.

Not one paise will go to waste unlike the crodes robbed by SCPC heads, badals  RSS etc

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

LOL this Nijjar guy is hilarious, i'm surprised hes still around! thought he would kicked the bucket by now!  He used to call Guru Nanak "Christ Nanak" and used to say that Harmandir Sahib is the 3rd temple  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL    

I think he also called Khatris demons!

He basically is a very ill man and his kids need to get him off the internet and send him to an old peoples home. 

This Nijjar guy is a mix of Sikhi, Christianity and the Namdharis. He calls Satguru Nanak the second coming of chrrrrristttt......

8 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

This Nijjar guy is a mix of Sikhi, Christianity and the Namdharis. He calls Satguru Nanak the second coming of chrrrrristttt......

He his bonkers!  I'm surprised hes still around !   I'm pretty sure he has a few missing screws! 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Well yes it is their own will!  There was a video of a Punjabi female from the UK and she said once Jesus came into her life she stopped partying and being a hoe   people questioned in the comments saying Sikhi should of stopped you doing that and she replied saying it didn't and that Jesus stopped her from clubbing.

Punjabi female that lives in our area got knocked up by a freshy from Punjab when she was 16 and she had 2 kids b4 marriage, the freshy then dumped her and she baptized the kids in church, i saw the photos on fb!  she still goes gurdwara with her Sikh friend though, i'v seen her a few times.

South Asian churches with Urdu and Punjabi services are growing quit a bit in multicultural areas!   they sing in Urdu and Punjabi at these places. I'v seen leaflets. 

Theses jehova witnesses be knoking on my Nani ji's door trying to sell her Prabhu Isha but they fail every time. Even though she is'nt Amritdhari, her Sikhi is very strong. And when I mean strong, I mean stronger then the strongest thing on earth. She has seen the miricles of bani and of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale.

2 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Theses jehova witnesses be knoking on my Nani ji's door trying to sell her Prabhu Isha but they fail every time. Even though she is'nt Amritdhari, her Sikhi is very strong. And when I mean strong, I mean stronger then the strongest thing on earth. She has seen the miricles of bani and of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale.

Oh they are very annoying! we used to get them knocking on our door every sunday but now they don't. In our highstreet we have this old man and a couple of old grannys and he stands on a step ladder middle of the highstreet and starts preaching the bible through a megaphone!  while the grannys hand out jesus leaflets.  He points at people and calls them sinners!  says buddha and muhammed were false prophets etc 

A jehova witness person knocked on our door and gave my mum the bible, i was a kid back then and didnt know what it was and i cut the pages out and made them into paper animals and airplanes! 

11 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

I think he got knoked out on day and forgot what religion he was. I bet after he woke up and saw his kesh he thought he was Namdhari and he wanted to be Christian to [as there the biggest religion at the moment] and he then thought lets get cooking.

Lets make Namishaikh:

2 Tablespoons of Sikhi

1and a half Tablespoon of Christianiti

1Teaspoon of Namdhari

One pinch of Hindutva

One whole cup of Talking weirdly 

Step 1: Put all of these ingredients together and mix it so hard that you knock yourself out again

Step 2: Drink it all up.

Step 3: Start making controversial YouTube vids.

Now you can say I did something in my life even though it wasn't that good

LOL    he must of walked into a wall real hard and just didn't recover after that 

Who ever runs the No Conversion site is doing an excellent job. He has a channel on YouTube and he's on Facebook and Twitter exposing these fraud Christians.

These Christians are growing strong mainly in Majha region. Tarn Taran is still okay but the situation in Amritsar and Gurdaspur is pretty bad. The Christians have not been able to make a big break in Doaba yet even though the people there are not religious. In Malwa where Sikhism is the strongest the Christians have not had any success yet.  Generally people of Malwa have very strong faith in Sikhi.

The way these Christians spread their cult is very unethical. They trick their intended prey by using the same religious terminology as the religion they oppose. For Hindus they use words like:

Jesus they call him Prabhu Yasu and even Mary Ka Lala

Mary they call her Devi Mary 

Hymns are sung in the fashion of Hindu Bhajans in front of moortis of Jesus and Mary. Hindu dances like Bharat Natyam, Dandiya and even Christian Yoga.

They deceive Sikhs similarly by copying our terminology and concepts. They used the same tricks with Muslims in Malaysia. But now the government of Malaysia put a ban on them from using Islamic terms like Allah so the evangelical Missionaries won't be able to fool Muslims. Got to give credit to Muslims. They know how to protect themselves from these missionary vultures any way they can.