Predatory Christianity destroying Punjab and Sikhi

Kau89r8

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

Bruh   I spat my drink out ??

Those are trannys    big part of paki culture. This paki uncle I used to work with showed me a video of a paki party in pakistan when imran Khan became pm and there was a topless tranny dancing and men were pouring water over its breast and it had the paki national anthem playing at the back!  

Nope these are actually women lol. I know esp when you watch  Naseebo lal videos they have me up in stitches. Arab belly dancers are more classier. When you watch old Pakistani Punjabi music videos, when they embraced Punjabi, so much more class and enjoyable. 

Now 

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Nope these are actually women lol. I know esp when you watch  Naseebo lal videos they have me up in stitches. Arab belly dancers are more classier. When you watch old Pakistani Punjabi music videos, when they embraced Punjabi, so much more class and enjoyable. 

Now 

Lol trust me some of these are kusre LMAO 

these ones below are kusre/tranny. Trannys are a big part of paki culture, a lot of paki men have a sexual orientation for them. They live in brothels and work as sex workers. They are transsexuals with fake boobs. Transexual mujra is very popular in Pakistan. 

@puzzled I think the Pakistanis who embrace Punjabi language and heritage are maybe the 'Jatts' or those whose ancestors were 'Sikhs' and converted after partition. The rest are from different tribes and ethnics who dont have much connection to Punjabi. In Canada, the Punjabi Pakistanis immigrated over there while UK most are miri piris, hence why'd they are extremists full hate. 

Have you seen our Punjabi giddha group Noor Zora......idk if they homosexual..but they blokes who married women with kids, but they dress up and perform Punjabi giddha..watch them..even better then average female giddha group..and doing good job keeping authentic Punjabi culture alive. At day he's a maths teacher and evening they performers. Super talented. Better than fuddus punjabis singer we see today

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

@puzzled I think the Pakistanis who embrace Punjabi language and heritage are maybe the 'Jatts' or those whose ancestors were 'Sikhs' and converted after partition. The rest are from different tribes and ethnics who dont have much connection to Punjabi. In Canada, the Punjabi Pakistanis immigrated over there while UK most are miri piris, hence why'd they are extremists full hate. 

Have you seen our Punjabi giddha group Noor Zora......idk if they homosexual..but they blokes who married women with kids, but they dress up and perform Punjabi giddha..watch them..even better then average female giddha group..and doing good job keeping authentic Punjabi culture alive. At day he's a maths teacher and evening they performers. Super talented. Better than fuddus punjabis singer we see today

Men sometimes make the best women.