Predatory Christianity destroying Punjab and Sikhi

Kau89r8

Just now, MuslimNeighbour said:

So no females in Panj Pyare and ALL 10 Gurus were male, couldn't 1 of the 10 Gurus be a female, come on.

That's correct. Just like the 125,000 prophets of Allah SWT were all male.

But I will ask you again, since you brought it up:

Women can do kirtan, katha, dhadi waran, paath and ardas in sangat. Just like men.

Women are allowed to become members of the Gurdwara Management System.

In your mosque women have to pray behind a screen.

Are women allowed to read prayers for the muslim sangat in the mosque?

Are women allowed to run Mosques?

I've never seen or heard of 1 female Qazi, Mullah, Mufti or Imam. Why?

Maybe this time you will have the decency to answer?

1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

No divorce means a female can be stuck in an abusive relationship being beaten physically and mentally and your religion does not allow her a way out,

This just shows how little you know of Panjabi culture. If a woman was in such a marriage, her brothers and father would just bring her back home and then get her remarried to a better match. Simply by taking her out of the married home, the marriage would be annulled. But I have never heard of any such occurences. Women doted on their husbands and Guru Sahib has aslo instructed Sikh men never to neglect their spouses, and always take their counsel.

Divorce was only recommended by Allah, the best of planners, because he knew how much Prophet Mohammad PBUH pined to bone Zaid's wife. His daughter-in-law. So then the surah was revealed and there was one happy Prophet. The prime example of man.

Tell me who is the leading Sikh Parcharik in the World,

I am.

I want to see if I can find answers?

Ask me anything, but be prepared to field some questions yourself.

Because clearly none of you here are capable of providing the goods.

Well me dear neighbour, I have to say the same about you. You have made several posts yet failed to answer the question on the sophia mosque topic for around 10 days.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:30 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

So no females in Panj Pyare and ALL 10 Gurus were male, couldn't 1 of the 10 Gurus be a female, come on.

No divorce means a female can be stuck in an abusive relationship being beaten physically and mentally and your religion does not allow her a way out, not realistic at all and again lack of depth shown by whoever came up with not allowing it, misogynistic much. Don't think liberals or even conservatives would be happy about that.

That's the crazy part roughly 200-250 years of 10 Gurus and the religion isn't deep what so ever, doesn't even have an argument to present the World for it's truthfulness. I mean it took your last physical Guru to even come up with the turban and uncut hair.

You know yourself what took 10 Gurus to do could have easily have been done by 1, Nanak the founder doing parchaar, coming up with the 5 K's and everything else, not much to it. I'm starting to think Waheguru is an Indian supremacist, all 10 Gurus Indian, all 10 Gurus born in the Indian sub-continent, hmmm

Tell me who is the leading Sikh Parcharik in the World, I want to see if I can find answers? Because clearly none of you here are capable of providing the goods.

the only person blessed beyond all previous levels was a female ;the  daughter of a guru , married to a guru and gave birth to another guru , and was also the grandmother, great grandmother and great great grandmother of the rest of the sikh Gurus  her name  Bibi Bhani ji . Our womenfolk are more blessed than men because they are the ones who give birth to saints and kings of both realms