Predatory Christianity destroying Punjab and Sikhi

Kau89r8

On 7/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, puzzled said:

I think the Amritsar region has always been a hot spot for christian missionary activity, even during the British era Amritsar had a lot of that. You would think that Amritsar would have the strongest Sikhi and that a place like Doaba would be a Christian convert area. 

People in Doaba are quite tribalistic, not sure if that is the right word. But like a couple of years back there were riots between bhamans and chamars in phagwara, setting busses on fire, public buildings etc   similar thing happened when a ravidassia preacher was shot in Austria. Dalit music is a big thing there! Especially during the voting season. I cant see the missionaries having a big impact there, but at the same time if they do worm their way in then the effects will be devastating. Or it could result in riots ... 

If Doaba starts becoming Christian then I'm guessing it will start from Jalandhar. 

Doaba is being targeted by missionaries. After Gurdaspur and Amritsar, Jalandhar has the 3rd highest percentage of Christians (1.19%) followed by Firozpur, Hoshiarpur and Kapurthala. Smallest percentage of Christians is in central and south Malwa (Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur, Bathinda, Muktsar Sahib, Faridkot all below 0.20%). 

4 hours ago, 5aaban said:

Doaba is being targeted by missionaries. After Gurdaspur and Amritsar, Jalandhar has the 3rd highest percentage of Christians (1.19%) followed by Firozpur, Hoshiarpur and Kapurthala. Smallest percentage of Christians is in central and south Malwa (Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur, Bathinda, Muktsar Sahib, Faridkot all below 0.20%). 

1969402998_doabanevolution.png.519b6fa65725bd63c8f1099f15b6ae7a.png

Thought experiment time. Would you give up sikhi for Christianity or any other faith. I'll assume 'no'.  So were these folks really 'sikh'? Or just born/married into a 'sikh' family etc? 

We need to move away from the 'numbers' thing to a 'quality' thing. 

These folks switching is also to a great extent our own fault. If you go to the Panjab you'll see the way so called 'sikh' treat fellow Sikhs or those they deem lower caste etc. I've found it disgusting and I don't blame those folks for taking up an 'offer' from missionaries who say they'll treat them as equals etc. It's not just the Christians who are easy to spot it all the quasi Baba sects around Punjab too that go these folks who'll potentially switch. Just look at some the 'baba' events on YouTube you'll see 10s of thousands in attendance.

On the flip side you do have plenty of examples of folks switching to proper sikhi in the Panjab. 

psalm 137, verse 9

jesus the trinity god, ordered his followers  to smash the heads of babies against rocks.jesus loves? Read evil bible backed with references.How christianity is not the loving religion taught at school.Remember old testament is fundamental to christianity