What happens after death?

puzzled

11 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I prefer to believe the scientists. Scientists at least admit when they get things wrong.

We can wait till the Scientists can find evidence to support this view. 

If our modern civilisation was to stop all of a sudden, the majority of the buildings and things that we built would disintegrate and not even exist in a few thousands of years.

Then if another civilisation pops up 10,000 years later and there were myths of giant flying metal birds that carried people from one part of the world to another or magic devices where people used to communicate with each other, a lot of scientists thousands of years from now would say where is the evidence to support that.

20 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We can wait till the Scientists can find evidence to support this view. 

If our modern civilisation was to stop all of a sudden, the majority of the buildings and things that we built would disintegrate and not even exist in a few thousands of years.

Then if another civilisation pops up 10,000 years later and there were myths of giant flying metal birds that carried people from one part of the world to another or magic devices where people used to communicate with each other, a lot of scientists thousands of years from now would say where is the evidence to support that.

Yes but they would at least find fossils of our bodies. There is no evidence of modern humans from millions of years ago. We really are a very new species in the grand scheme of life on Earth.

8 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes but they would at least find fossils of our bodies. There is no evidence of modern humans from millions of years ago. We really are a very new species in the grand scheme of life on Earth.

Maybe not millions of years but at least a few hundred thousand years.

They are finding different types of humans that existed. 

It's quite possible. 

10 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah but in that case than most of Sikhi is invalid as well. How are you supposed to prove that God exists, or that Guru Nanak Dev ji squeezed blood out of bread ...    You can't prove that scientifically, bleeding bread breaks all laws of nature. To a scientist Guru Nanak Ji squeezing blood our of bread will sound as ridiculous as Moses talking to a bush or splitting the sea in half.

Ramayan mentions some interesting creatures like giant birds, monkey people, elephants with 4 tusks, all of which did actually exist millions of years ago, i know I'm reaching but a lot of the creatures mentioned in it did actually exist. 

A lot of people now say that human civilisations go a lot more far back than we think. There's believed to be an ancient city on the coast of Gujarat under water.  

The ancient city off the coast of Gujarat is the original Dwarka, the birth place of Krishna. 

The Mahabharata happened before the ice age.

They have also found the land bridge that linked India with Sri Lanka. It is under water.  So Ramayana would also taken place before the ice age.

Hanuman was possibly some form if human. There were various humans other than Homo Sapiens like Homo Erectus,  Homo Neanderthal, Homo Denisovan, Homo Austropithicus etc etc.

The human race has a collective amnesia and we as dharmics believe in things being cyclical. Humans have had that reset button set several times.

Check out these two videos...does this sound familiar, to what jamdhoots etc do?

30mins+ on the video below

The DMT and similar things are already in your brain and are activated are released at near death...but can also be released via meditation (or plant rituals)

I find it quite interesting , especially the bit in the first video where you will experience the pain you caused others...and the inference that it is all one...we are all one..so harming another is just harming yourself. There is no escaping your actions 

12 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I prefer to believe the scientists. Scientists at least admit when they get things wrong.

The modern day organised religion of Science? When someone who dares to deviate from the orthodoxy of accepted scientific thought finds themselves tarred and feathered as a scientific heretic, losing academic tenure, cushy employment opportunities, and their career? Yes, they're all lining up to join the unemployment queue, lol.

There's a difference between being a healthy sceptic of the myriad experts who claim to know it all, and someone who believes the earth is flat, but scientists rarely admit they are wrong. Others who come later may disprove their findings, but scientists, especially in this day and age where science and politics are becoming ever entwined, struggle to admit their fallibility especially if it means them being de-personned. That's where their God Complex comes from.

3 hours ago, imhosingh said:

Check out these two videos...does this sound familiar, to what jamdhoots etc do?

30mins+ on the video below

The DMT and similar things are already in your brain and are activated are released at near death...but can also be released via meditation (or plant rituals)

I find it quite interesting , especially the bit in the first video where you will experience the pain you caused others...and the inference that it is all one...we are all one..so harming another is just harming yourself. There is no escaping your actions 

Our bodies naturally create DMT when we are sleep, particularly during REM sleep. I think it is related to pre-frontal cortex of the brain.

A lot of westerners go to Peru and Brazil to do Ayahuasca. Very similar to your first video.

A lot of them never come back the same as they apparently meet with the "lady of the vine". This lady of the vine tells them where they have gone wrong in their lives.

If you want to know what happens after death read unditthi duniya by bhai sahib. They have literally explained everything:

https://www.vidhia.com/Bhai Randheer Singh Ji/Unditthi-duniya.pdf (It’s in English)

If you want to know about sachkhand read what bhai sahib has written here:

https://sikhbookclub.com/Book/Sachkhand-Darshan

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah but in that case than most of Sikhi is invalid as well. How are you supposed to prove that God exists, or that Guru Nanak Dev ji squeezed blood out of bread ...    You can't prove that scientifically, bleeding bread breaks all laws of nature. To a scientist Guru Nanak Ji squeezing blood our of bread will sound as ridiculous as Moses talking to a bush or splitting the sea in half.

Ramayan mentions some interesting creatures like giant birds, monkey people, elephants with 4 tusks, all of which did actually exist millions of years ago, i know I'm reaching but a lot of the creatures mentioned in it did actually exist. 

A lot of people now say that human civilisations go a lot more far back than we think. There's believed to be an ancient city on the coast of Gujarat under water.  

Go easy on that stuff. You're slowly being hinduized. Hinduism is as scientific as any other religion. Don't let hindu nationalists hordes let u think otherwise.

A flying monkey swallowing sun. That's what ramayan states also. 

Also a ten headed being yeah.  I can show you tons of such stuff from ramayan.

You talk of guru ji squeezing blood out of bread as unbelievable but ramayan states agni the fire god popped out of the hawan that Rama's father did for sake of sons ,and blessed queens of Rama's father with kheer which is how rama and his brothers born.

I know you're studying Upanishads and stuff   it's not bad to read other religions but in the process be cautious you don't end up dissing your own religion..

How much have you studied GGS in detail for that matter.

Again sorry if I sound overbearing. But I know how egoists hindu fundamentalism works