Felt like I lifted out whilst sleeping

Guest Just another soul

Guest Just another soul

Last night I was sleeping and I felt like I lifted out of myself and felt this immense blissful/joy feeling while it happened, it didn’t last long at all and I woke up. The feeling was amazing. It’s given me so much motivation to continue practicing with the aim of taking Amrit. I’m guessing people here have experienced this.

12 hours ago, Guest Just another soul said:

Last night I was sleeping and I felt like I lifted out of myself and felt this immense blissful/joy feeling while it happened, it didn’t last long at all and I woke up. The feeling was amazing. It’s given me so much motivation to continue practicing with the aim of taking Amrit. I’m guessing people here have experienced this.

You probably had an out of body experience, google it. After death, the khel is like that for us, navigating the second energy ie the astral world. 

On 7/26/2020 at 1:10 PM, Guest Just another soul said:

In addition, naam, applying gurbani practically to your life is the cleansing and purifying of the soul. As this occurs, you will have experiences like this one. Many have out of body experiences where they can navigate the khel. Try and do simran if this happens to you.

Guest Just another soul
2 hours ago, Sat1 said:

In addition, naam is the cleansing and purifying of the soul. As this occurs, you will have experiences like this one. Many have out of body experiences where they can navigate the khel. Try and do simran if this happens to you.

Thanks

what is Khel 

Guest Just another soul

On another note. I was doing my simran the other day and had a flash of being in trouble, I was looking outwards but looking through my eyes as first hand (not watching a story) and a young boy, a singh really helped me... then something showed me that he is my current son. (I have a son who I had a flash of). Do you think this is just some imaginative day dreaming even though I was concentrating or a flash of a past life experience?