Islam religion of Satan?

Khal1stan

I was scrolling through some of the topics in which it was discussed that Maharaj said that Islam is the religion of Satan and that it is disclosed somewhere in dasam  Granth sahib. Does anybody know where it is in Dasam Granth Sahib cause I have also heard this before too. 

Bhul Chuk Maf 

On 7/27/2020 at 2:53 AM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Sikhs believe Muhammad was a Prophet who got lost in his own ego or something along those lines. Did WaheGuru then make an error electing such a man to be a Prophet? Does WaheGuru not know the future?

Did Allah make an error in sending down Torah to Musa  and Injeel to Isaa , not knowing that the jews and christians will corrupt it ? Did Allah not know the future ? If he knew then why he sent down torah and injeel only to have them corrupted and having to send quran to muhammad again ?

Sikhs believe in Satan?

Satan is in our minds. Sikhism , along with other dharmic religions, recognizes five vices of the mind :  Lust , Anger , Greed, Attachment and Ego 

even last surah of Quran "An Naas"  says Shaitaan "whispers" in the heart of men. The whisperer is nothing but the mind. It happens on day to day life also, not just religious. If you're dieting and have done tawbah from cakes, but then you see a pastry and your mind whispers "one is ok. after all you its been many days" . thats shaitaan too ?

If quran was understood in a metaphorical terms, islam would have been a much more peaceful and graceful religion. 

3 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

As per usual my questions go unanswered or attempts are made to divert the questions with your own questions, I fully understand why Sikhs don't do interfaith dialogue, you'd be made fools by anyone half competent.

You are resorting to ad-hominem argument attacks because you have no answer to my question.

I just showed you how ridiculous your questions are. 

but logic is never a part of islam, so its ok. take care 

11 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Who made the Prophet a prophet?

Prophets don't have to be made. Anyone can prophesize.

Fun fact : The Simpsons have made many prophesies in their cartoons from many years ago which have turned out to happen in reality.

Don't cop out by saying he made prophecies and that's why otherwise anyone can claim to be one

It's not a cop out...

your religion states that he was a Prophet of God. So did Waheguru deliberately elect a deficient man to be a Prophet, if so why or did Waheguru not know the future?

No, Waheguru selected a man, who turned out not to be competent. This doesn't mean that there are any deficiences with Waheguru.

Gurbani states that only Waheguru and Guru are perfect. All others have faults. The "others" include the Prohets of Islam.

Why would Allah SWT create man, and then tell him he needs to be circumcised in order to to be accepted? Surely Allah, the best of planners could have created man without a foreskin, if this form was more pleasing to him?

Half of your forum is asking me questions and you expect me to respond to everything, I have better things to do. This is a Sikh forum you should be answering my questions on Sikhi and teaching me your ways instead of asking me things mostly.

...now this IS a cop out. You asked bold as brass about the capability of Sikhs in terms of strength in the world today. I gave you an answer for it. And asked you the same question. Now you are whining "that you have better things to do..."

Forums are not here for people to receive answers only. They are also to give answers. But I suppose thats typical of our circumcised neighbours. They are told to do, not to think for themselves.

18 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Glass house much, show me the logic in Sikhi?

Show me the logic in beleiving in "God".

18 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

People use logic and rational to bring people to Islam

Only to those who start with no knowledge at all. Guru Nanak showed you lot at Mecca the path to truth after he performed that miracle. Why couldn't your best scholars then convince Guru Nanak that Islam was the truth?