Islam religion of Satan?

Khal1stan

6 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Glass house much, show me the logic in Sikhi? People use logic and rational to bring people to Islam but look who's talking, a guy who belongs to a faith he would never otherwise look twice at if he were not born in to it and has ZERO way of presenting it as the truth outside of 'feelings bro'.

ask any average person down the street in UK too , who they view more favorably. A desert oppressive cult which is creating violence and unrest around the world OR a faith that grew in the land of five rivers and survived and thrived despite being SUPPRESSED by the desert cult .

Look at average comments on youtube . and see how people view islam and how people view sikhism. Thats more than enough 

Guys all over the world do convert to sikhism , look at white converts in US , UK . or in Brazil and even Chile now 

Islam wouldn't have even half of territory it has today if NOT for the sword . Thats the bitter pill you cannot swallow . Sword and not the Pen has been the reason why islam spread so far. 

see the thing is after growing up , if a sikh guy doesn't like sikhism , he can anyday cut his hair . sikhism gives him the choice daily. muslim guy can never grow his foreskin back. It was a faith imposed on him at childhood .

Then there're sharia laws like cutting hands and legs from opposite side, stoning people to death, throwing gays off buildings, all violence embedded in islam.  WHAT FACE DO YOU HAVE LEFT TO DEBATE WITH US ? ????

7 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

This is a Sikh forum you should be answering my questions on Sikhi and teaching me your ways instead of asking me things mostly

If it was the other way around, if this were an islamic forum , and there were a dozen of sikhs here, we would be instantly blocked , or at most after a few kuffar posts.

The fact that you are insulting sikhs here and still not blocked is the evidence of the tolerant nature and beauty of sikhism.

Oh wait , will you now say like Zakir Naik "we're confident of our religion , 2+2 = 4 and not 5 , and thats why can't tolerate 2+2 = 3 "