Sign in to follow this  
Khal1stan

Islam religion of Satan?

10 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Oh the old moving Mecca in his foot's direction trick, nice one lad. My personal favourite parts of SIkh history are the battles of 1 Sikh vs 10 gajillion Mughal armed with Nukes. Well since the best scholars couldn't convince Nanak do tell me lad what were Nanak's counter arguments? Is his Parchaar lost in time because I've yet to seeing anything of the sort, wonder if he told them about the 5 K's, oh wait he couldn't because it required 9 Gurus down the line to come up with that one.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji's parchaar is not lost in time.It did not take 10 Gurus to come up with the 5ks.The 5ks are part of the recognition of the Khalsa Panth.The Khalsa Panth,as mentioned by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, was established on the order of God.It wasn't the case where it took 10 Gurus to simply come up with it.The truth is that the 5ks and Rehat Maryada of the Khalsa Panth was given to the Sikhs when God felt it was right.The evidence from Sikhism is Agaya Bhaiye Akaal Ki Tabhe Chalayo Panth.This translates to Upon receiving the order from God,the Khalsa Panth has been established.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Oh the old moving Mecca in his foot's direction trick, nice one lad. My personal favourite parts of SIkh history are the battles of 1 Sikh vs 10 gajillion Mughal armed with Nukes. Well since the best scholars couldn't convince Nanak do tell me lad what were Nanak's counter arguments? Is his Parchaar lost in time because I've yet to seeing anything of the sort, wonder if he told them about the 5 K' 's, oh wait he couldn't because it required 9 Gurus down the line to come up with that one.

the Ka-baa's priests were accepting booty from invasions and murders in order to 'cleanse'  it  and the perps of the sins commited  and Guru Nanak Dev ji taught Qazi Rukh uddin  and the other scholars there they Allah does not accept such haram offerings , that thereis no  act that they could do to remove the sins commited; he advised them to never accept such offerings if they wanted to not incur Allah's wrath and to advise those bringing such offerings to stop their crimes . The qazis were told  that Allah had no direction of address, that he lives in the heart of the pure , that living via an honest livelihood is the true way to practise islam , to not covet or steal from others (i.e. ignore hadiths that invoke corruption as permissible).

• Like 2

@MuslimNeighbour - in many threads you have been answered again and again, but you continue to derail the topics each and every time. Now, in all fairness, that's not entirely your fault, we all do it. And i agree with you, that this is a Sikh forum, and your questions about Sikhi should be answered here without you being personally berated. 100% agree with you on that.

So, here's what I propose: YOU pick the question, YOU pick the topic, YOU start the thread. And, without descending in to any personal attacks, we will collectively answer them for you.

You can't get much fairer than that. You've now been given this opportunity. Never again in the future say you weren't given a chance. Look forward to your response...

And to the rest of the sangat ji, please try and keep it civil and stick to the point. It's such a playground debate tactic when this guy goes off point and we take the bait, then acts like he's being attacked by everyone. 

Intellectual points made with proof will put this "guest" to sleep 💤 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2

@brotha - you make an interesting point. However, the main reason for my stance is simply to cut through the crap and get to the point. The more we dance around the topic, go off topic and make personal attacks, the more the "opposition" (and i use that term very loosely) gains the opportunity to play the victim card. Which is why if you go through the posts where I respond to @MuslimNeighbour, you'll see that I don't even pay attention to his silly comments and insults, and go straight to answering and refuting his points. I don't want to make this in to a "Sikh vs Muslim" thing. Anyone is welcome on this forum to ask any questions on Sikhi. Period.

In our traditions, there is a "kookar drishti" (dog-sighted) and "sher-drishti" (lion-sighted). When you hit both with a stick, the dog will attack the stick, whereas the lion goes straight for the attacker. In the same way, be like the lion and go straight for the points and stick to the topic. Don't be like the dog and fall for the insults. That's exactly what people like that want.

So that's why I said, let's do it properly. No animosity, no antagonising, no insults, no attacks, no excuses. Pure and simple intellectual discussion.  @MuslimNeighbour, ready when you are...

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

On 8/3/2020 at 9:08 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

So did Waheguru deliberately elect a deficient man to be a Prophet, if so why or did Waheguru not know the future?

Why did Allah SWT create Iblis then, if Allah SWT, the best of planners, wasn't to know that Iblis would refuse to bow before Adam ?

• Like 2

There are good and bad ones.

They are circumcised demons. Naa bheejat laand katae (Sri Dasam Granth).

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

On 8/3/2020 at 9:08 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Qa)Who made the Prophet a prophet? Don't cop out by saying he made prophecies and that's why otherwise anyone can claim to be one but your religion states that he was a Prophet of God.

Qb)So did Waheguru deliberately elect a deficient man to be a Prophet, if so why or did Waheguru not know the future?

Qc)Half of your forum is asking me questions and you expect me to respond to everything, I have better things to do. This is a Sikh forum you should be answering my questions on Sikhi and teaching me your ways instead of asking me things mostly.

Q a) Who made the Prophet a prophet?

A a) Who makes a man mad? Is it that good and higher Truth? No, but its own past actions.  When someone as prophet is meant to do good to all beings, for in all he sees the Light of that Supreme truth, and instead of that, he spreads and infuses poison of hatred and evilness, how can that person can be called a prophet even? So you see, anything done in ignorance, like hatred, crime, terrorism, rapings, wars, stealing, , is not called virtue, rather sinful actions. 

Q b) So did Waheguru deliberately elect a deficient man to be a Prophet, if so why or did Waheguru not know the future?

A b) No. Waheguru or Allah, is not so limited to make this nonsense happen. You see, this is the biggest mistake in which almost all incurr, their limited vision of that subtle and higher Truth, is tainted with their ignorance, their lower and evil qualities, to which they want the Divine to take part of their sins, instead to become aware of the perfect  and total goodness of that Supreme Truth and try to become like it.

Q c)  Half of your forum is asking me questions and you expect me to respond to everything, I have better things to do. This is a Sikh forum you should be answering my questions on Sikhi and teaching me your ways instead of asking me things mostly.

A c) Well, if half of the forum is asking you questions, then be honest and answer them to the best of your ability. 

The sangat here is sincere and does answer your questions, but there is a problem of which most are not aware.

Let me clear what I mean,  for example, when one wants to pour milk in a vessel, and the vessel is quite dirty, the milk will  get spoiled and go wasted, isn´t it? 

In a similar way, no matter howsoever, the brothers and sisters here may try all their best to clear your so called questions, but as long as you do not vacate your mind from all preinstalled impurities  and become a normal or a good human being, I am sorry to say, you will never ever understand, that also when sikhee is nothing, but universal goodness for all beings irrespective of their caste, creed or nationality, for it basically deals only  with falling in love with that Supreme Truth, for the only purpose of merging and becoming one with that Universal Supreme truth, though one may give any name to that Truth.

Just as the main purpose of the Light is to dispell darkness, without seeing where it falls upon, whether it is a sikh, a muslim, a christian, hindu or anybody, for spirituality deals with the spirit only, not with the physical, astral or causal limitations.

The love for that Truth, is only to arise above all limitations, and become one with it, and that relation is not a collective one , but it is a personal relation, one to one with that Supreme truth, just as we come alone, and we go alone with all that implies.

My only advice to you is, keep all your preconcepts aside for a while, and enjoy the beauty, the truths, the love and mercy conatined in the Bani, if only you really want to learn anything from it, and believe me, even if it impacts you positively, nobody here will will try to convert you, we all respect each one as it is, we only  need to just be good human beings without ever inflicting pain on anyone.

To start with, just see the praises of that Supreme Being as described right from the begining of the Bani: 

Ik-ōṅkār sat  nām  karatā purkhu  nirbhau nirvair  akāl mūrti   ajūnī saibhang  gur prasādi ॥

One Universal Creator God,  Name(creative power) Is eternal and changeless Truth

Creative Being Personified as Nam

He has No Fear from anyone

No Hatred towards anyone

Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent.

By the  grace of the Guru(as an instructor or Teacher, who is an expert in mysteries of  that Truth), He  is realized within ourselves.

@MuslimNeighbour , can you see the simplicity, the love,  and the beauty shared by Guru Jee with all human beings, contained in the verses above, which are beyond any words to decribe .

WAHEGURU.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2