Guest Gupt sikh

Guest Gupt sikh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh to all my brothers and sisters. Sangat ji I am very worried and confused because my friend has had this dream many times where he died and he sayd to me that "I think I am going to die" and says that his dreams do come true. I know this is not true but i am still worried. Can you please help me explain to him that he is just thinking too much? Can you tell me why these dreams come? Plesse help me and reply

Guest Singh

Too vague to give you detailed response. People generally don’t get dreams of dying as a signal they will die.

But advise them to read kirtan sohila for sure. 

11 hours ago, Guest Gupt sikh said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh to all my brothers and sisters. Sangat ji I am very worried and confused because my friend has had this dream many times where he died and he sayd to me that "I think I am going to die" and says that his dreams do come true. I know this is not true but i am still worried. Can you please help me explain to him that he is just thinking too much? Can you tell me why these dreams come? Plesse help me and reply

Guest Gupt Jee,

are we not going to die one day? Or who is going to remain here forever? Sooner or later, all have to leave, be it sinners or saints.

We have no control over our dreams. 

To face this situation we all have to options, to be negative, or take it positively which is to understand His hukum and try to remain in it, which noboby can alter it.

Tell your friend to be positive, that somehow that supreme Truth, Waheguru, is telling him that: get ready for anytime you may depart from this plane.

So what is it to be ready? 

To be ready, means to make the most of this human birth, which is to amass as much of that wealth, which we can carry with us, for fire can not burn it, water can not drown it, wind can not blow it, no theif can steal it.... and that wealth is of spiritual nature, which helps us to pay off our debts in the form of karmas, and also helps us as a pointer towards our destination, none other than Waheguru Himself.

The spiritual wealth is none other, than the one we amass by repeating His holy Name: Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Honestly ,I'm not sure why he is getting these dreams and whether they are true or not.I think he is worried about something and that he keeps thinking about it,hence he is getting bad dreams.However this is my opinion and it may not be true.Really sorry that I can't answer the question.I humbly request the other sangat to please help answer the question so that the sikh above gets the answer 

Bhul Chuk Maf?

On 7/28/2020 at 10:10 AM, Guest Gupt sikh said:

I’m sure not every one of his dreams come true. Ask him if any of his dreams haven’t materialized and perhaps he’ll see sense.