Gurdwara pushing for LBTQ marriage

Guest Das singh

59 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Every religion wants white people in their ranks. But problem with that is they always try to push the homosexual agenda on the religion they adopt since homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease.

Homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease?  White men flaunt their homosexuality more so it may seem so.  But other races have similar numbers of homosexuals as whites do.  

3ho gurdwara decides to go down this road.  Then local sikh sangat should not let prakash of sri guru Granth Sahib ji happen there.  Also a rich singh should take the Gurdwara to court.  Tie them up into court battles they can't get out of. Put in city complaints against this gurdwara for violating city regulations.   3ho are holding Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in jail and this requires Sikhs to act.  They use Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as a tool to spread their hippy ways.  

9 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I used to think the same about this. But from my observation I've noticed men from other races such as Asians (Indians+Chinese) middle easterners and black men are not as much infected with this mental disorder. But with white men, homosexuality is as normal for them as breathing air. While for us we feel disgusted to the core about homosexuality, we can't even think about it. But white men magically turn into homos when they go to jail. It's as easy for them as flipping the light switch. And it's not just from modern times, homosexuality was quite normal among white men in ancient Greece and Rome. Christianity(which is a middle eastern religion) suppressed this but now homosexuality has come back in white culture with a vengeance. And they want to normalize this mental disorder amongst other races.

u  can blame the J man for this they have plans for every race they want us to lose our identity and values so they can slowly rule over us read the protocol of the elders of zion and dont tell me you dont see any parallels with whats going on today

1 hour ago, Harditsingh said:

u  can blame the J man for this they have plans for every race they want us to lose our identity and values so they can slowly rule over us read the protocol of the elders of zion and dont tell me you dont see any parallels with whats going on today

Bad goy detected?.And mix every other race up so only they remain homogenous and rule over all the average IQ masses.

20 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease?  White men flaunt their homosexuality more so it may seem so.  But other races have similar numbers of homosexuals as whites do.  

3ho gurdwara decides to go down this road.  Then local sikh sangat should not let prakash of sri guru Granth Sahib ji happen there.  Also a rich singh should take the Gurdwara to court.  Tie them up into court battles they can't get out of. Put in city complaints against this gurdwara for violating city regulations.   3ho are holding Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in jail and this requires Sikhs to act.  They use Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as a tool to spread their hippy ways.  

There is NO SUCH THING AS A 3HO GURDWARA , by DEFINITION A GURDWARA Is THE GURU'S DWAR /GATE  and upon entering worldly agendas have ZERO SWAY . ALL Sikhs should be saying this to THESE DHONGI     AND ALL Gurdwarey who try to stamp caste or other labels on Guru ji's Darbar . They have no right to do so and no right to override the parampara set down by GUru Ram Das ji.

To be honest, I'm not really sure where in Sikhi there is a clear stance against homosexual anand karaj, like other religions are more clear on it, surely sikhi would be too? Maybe it isn't a bad thing after all...

Guest Fareed
On 8/6/2020 at 10:20 AM, Jonny101 said:

Every religion wants white people in their ranks. But problem with that is they always try to push the homosexual agenda on the religion they adopt since homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease.

There is no documented history of homosexuality in our religion, but this does not mean it is and evil thing. It's always existed, but people have been fearful of being themselves publicly because it has always been frowned upon. It's an interesting issue. Our Guru never addressed it directly, meaning it must not be so relevant. But what is relevant and is explicitly addressed is in Gurbani is "homai". Ego. Thinking that you are better than someone else or that you should discriminate against others because they seem different. That is definitely against our religion. Our Guru does not make mistakes. In the Anand Karaj ceremony, when the Lavaan is read, it speaks of the union between two souls, not the union of a man and a woman. We must stop drowning in the illusion that we are our bodies. SatNam Waheguru. It means the Divine Oneness is Our True Identity.  Our Guru wants us to look within, not waste our time focusing on genitalia, or else they would have included the union of "man and woman" explicitly in the ceremony and would have forbidden everything else. Our Guru does things for a reason.  If you're not following justice, equality and love...FOR ALL PEOPLE....if you're not attempting to understand the other until you realize we are all One and there is no other....then you are not a Sikh of the Guru. I'm not trying to bash or defend anyone, and I apologize if it felt like I was. My soul just really felt the need to share this perspective and I humbly request that you consider this point, if it helps at all, when thinking of homosexuality in our panth. It's not an answer, only a prospective that hopefully contributes in some way.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:13 PM, Harditsingh said:

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/a-hoax-of-hate-the-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'd also like to know whether Sikhi is unequivocally against homosexuality or is it just seen as a cultural taboo?

Sikhi (much like the other mainstream beliefs of the India subcontinent) is unequivocally against homosexuality. There is no room for a same gender Anand Karaj in Sikhi. Let me be clear though; if an individual is gay, but they do not engage in any form of same gender relations (because they know it's wrong), then that's ok. You can't help who you're attracted to (though there's room for debate there), however you can choose whether to act on it or not. If a guy individual chooses to remain celibate and serve mankind, then all good.

Unlike other belief systems though, Sikhi does not advocate giving out punishments for someone who is gay.