Gurdwara pushing for LBTQ marriage

Guest Das singh

On 8/19/2020 at 6:40 AM, jkvlondon said:

and psychopaths feel like they have to kill or torture , does that make that a valid basis to allow them to do that or legislate pro- homocide for them ? Such a pathetic and blatant reductio ad absurdum .

did you hear of a ted talk that was focused solely on psychopaths who want to murder people. I haven't. This is how it starts first its a ted talk when it will be a movie or something else where they try to normalize the pedophilia just like they did with Gays.

On 8/21/2020 at 7:18 PM, jkvlondon said:

my point was abhorrent violent behaviour against innocents is never something to be excused , we should be seeing how these people are created (trauma, abusive upbringing) and nip the whole development before it becomes a reality. There is no rehit apart from the one given us by Guru Sahiban so if these 'sikhs' find that too hard to follow maybe they need to rethink their priorities

I with you on the point of there is no other rehit than what Guru Ji gave us. But now these gays and their sympathizers want to change rehit even though they themselves can't follow. People you don't follow rehit or can't follow it but want to change it, are totally lost. Do they even know the process and procedure that it takes to change rehit. To me it feels like criminals trying to change the laws so that their behavior is no longer considered criminal.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 8/18/2020 at 9:13 AM, Kaurr said:

If kids this age are being exposed to this sh1t then what are they going to do when they're older?

With the naked men, is it even legal? Especially with kids around

I posted a response to that a few weeks ago. For some very strange reason one of the Mods has decided he or she doesn't want it here so didn't post it. So, I'll post it again:

When you say "If kids this age are being exposed to this sh1t then what are they going to do when they're older?"  do you mean in the same way that our fathers, father's grandfathers and grandfather's father's grandfather's have, continously - without a break - for over 2000 years in rural Punjab been exposed to the sights and sounds of transvestites and transexuals being an integral part of weddings and other functions ?   Were they all emotionally harmed beyond repair and scarred for life ? 

When you say "With the naked men, is it even legal? Especially with kids around"  do you mean in the same way that our fathers, father's grandfathers and grandfather's father's grandfather's have, continously - without a break - for over 2000 years in Punjab been exposed to the sights of naked sadhus wandering around freely in the streets ? Were they all emotionally harmed beyond repair and scarred for life ?

Guest London jwaan
9 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

I posted a response to that a few weeks ago. For some very strange reason one of the Mods has decided he or she doesn't want it here so didn't post it. So, I'll post it again:

When you say "If kids this age are being exposed to this sh1t then what are they going to do when they're older?"  do you mean in the same way that our fathers, father's grandfathers and grandfather's father's grandfather's have, continously - without a break - for over 2000 years in rural Punjab been exposed to the sights and sounds of transvestites and transexuals being an integral part of weddings and other functions ?   Were they all emotionally harmed beyond repair and scarred for life ? 

When you say "With the naked men, is it even legal? Especially with kids around"  do you mean in the same way that our fathers, father's grandfathers and grandfather's father's grandfather's have, continously - without a break - for over 2000 years in Punjab been exposed to the sights of naked sadhus wandering around freely in the streets ? Were they all emotionally harmed beyond repair and scarred for life ?

What is it with you??  

if you really believe the idiotic point you’re making, take all your clothes off and start waving your junk around in front of your kids.

Then report back if that mentally scarred them.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh
9 hours ago, Kaurr said:

"If kids this age are being exposed to this sh1t then what are they going to do when they're older?" 

I agree what you're saying about the trannys been exposed to kids back in the days, but people tries to keep them away from kids. Also, they were never really accepted as normal people. If a kid came home and said to their parents that they wanted to change gender, thier parents would teach them a good lesson. But, in todays day, they are trying to make a society where it is okay to change your gender and you get accepted as a normal person.

"With the naked men, is it even legal? Especially with kids around"

I have never heard of sadhus beeing naked in public, but that could be true. The only naked in public that I've heard of is when a man goes to do his business outside when he really needs to.

What do you mean you never heard of Sadhus being naked ? They've been roaming around naked through Punjab for over 3000 years, and the half that now wear loose clothing only started doing so in the last century. And that's the point.....it didn't cause mine and yours grandparents and great-grandparents irreparable harm did it ?   Same with the 3000 year old culture in Punjab of tranny's appearing at functions. It didn't turn the whole land into a nation of trannies. What it did do though Kaur, is ensure our fathers and grandfathers generation were a lot more tolerant of differences than this current Punjabi generation born in the west. So please, don't be so dramatic about your predictions of the future if young kids are taught about gays. My little one learned about them at school and I can already see that it has in many ways taught him to grow up without hate in his heart for people that are different. He knows - as my Canada in 1915 example demonstrated - there are just as many ignorant people hating us for the same reason - for being 'different' to them. As a community we need to decide whether we wish to be on the right side or the wrong side of history.

The difference now is that they are starting to normalize this. Now they are starting to normalize Gays and pedo and trannys. Trannys back in the day was isolated in Punjabi. They were not to be mingled with unless you yourself are a tranny.

I never saw a naked sadhu or anything and I have lived in Punjab so I don't know what you are talking about. This maybe common in other parts of India but in Punjab they get beat up like that one video showed few years back.

We will be on the right side of history when we only stay in the company of the holy "satsangat" if you want to follow your Man maath than go ahead and keep what ever company you like. Do these tranny or gays or pedos have a lifestyle that conforms to sikhi or rehat, can they be part of sat-sangat. it is clear from their behavior that they are more interested in "nacha kudan man ka cho"

Capture.PNG

1.PNG