Bhai Taru Singh Ji Gurdwara Being Converted Into a Mosque

Khal1stan

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Simple <banned word filter activated> for tat.

Turn the abandoned mosques into gurdwaras. 

Disband the waqf board in Punjab.

As per usual, the muslims have shown us the right way to do things. Give them a taste of their own medicine. 

shhhh 

are you insane ? we're supposed to be bending over backwards for everyone else, even if its at expense of our interests and our existence. go take a jhaadu and broom a maseet and do sewa like our honorable sikh brothers did for Aurangzeb's Jaama masjid in delhi 

and hold iftar parties in our gurdwaras :) 

Pakistan is saying the news is not true, and the lone muslim person in the video has been arrested . but its obvious from their fb posts, they want the whole land for dargah/mosque of kaaku shah 

Members of religions of peace are having a fun time here. 

Admins and Mods are dead. they were quick to boot me out of here 3 yrs back for petty reasons. but now they can't see the mischiefs happening under their noses. 

This will be my last post here. I am not interested in contributing my valuable knowledge to a site that has unfortunately become now a hotbed of jihadis .

bye . 

3 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Members of religions of peace are having a fun time here. 

Admins and Mods are dead. they were quick to boot me out of here 3 yrs back for petty reasons. but now they can't see the mischiefs happening under their noses. 

This will be my last post here. I am not interested in contributing my valuable knowledge to a site that has unfortunately become now a hotbed of jihadis .

bye . 

Relax brother. Your posts are appreciated here,at least by me. Let dogs bark,you keep on contributing.

7 minutes ago, PuzzledToo said:

Relax brother. Your posts are appreciated here,at least by me. Let dogs bark,you keep on contributing.

I am not concerned by the dogs. I am concerned about apne people who are so naive. These people are washing masjids in delhi in name of "sewa" . Ki saade sikh gareeb bache marr gaye ne ? ohna di sewa kaun karuga ? musalman karange ? 

on other days these people wouldn't even be allowed to enter the masjid. but they went as housekeeping in name of "sewa"

I know for sure the muslims on this forums who're themselves of paki origin know how much threat sikhi is to their religion because they know sikh itihas more than we do . and they despise and fear the fact that sikhi is the only religion after islam. this goes against their claim of "final religion of humanity" lol. also we wear beard and dastaar, something which they think belongs to them. God took dastar from muslim ummah and blessed sikhs with it 

PS : I am sure guru sahib will never let shahadat of Bhai Taru singh go waste . this is his asthaan. 

1 hour ago, Shaheed4life said:

True.We have seen this pattern multiple times.Until we don't take our kirpans out and be a fauj they don't learn

Shasters is not only about taking out your kirpans.

Shasters come in different forms, sometimes it is legal, sometimes it is political, other times it is financial.

You need to take out the right kind of shaster as per the situation.

Sometimes warfare is bloodless.

13 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Shasters is not only about taking out your kirpans.

Shasters come in different forms, sometimes it is legal, sometimes it is political, other times it is financial.

You need to take out the right kind of shaster as per the situation.

Sometimes warfare is bloodless.

Exactly. Actually we need such kind of sophisticated thinking common amongst sikhs 

I reckon we should do an international campaign blitz of the Sakhi of Bhai Taru Singh ji and the REAL reason he was punished he rescued a poor muslim's daughter from the local official's clutches when nobody else would help him . Hopefully, the sharam of destroying the sanctity of this memorial place of this true gursikh will cause the pak government and locals to back down and actually respect it as a full gurdwara.