Sign in to follow this  
Khal1stan

Bhai Taru Singh Ji Gurdwara Being Converted Into a Mosque

On 8/4/2020 at 3:45 AM, Shaheed4life said:

True.

Edit:Lol as soon as I post this theres someone who down votes.Whoever u are,you must be really bored to down vote a word true 🤣

Very true. Someone actually took the time to go back over my posts from the past few days and down vote each one (in reverse chronological order). I wonder which "neighbour" of ours is doing this 🤔😉?

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Koi said:

Very true. Someone actually took the time to go back over my posts from the past few days and down vote each one (in reverse chronological order). I wonder which "neighbour" of ours is doing this 🤔😉?

That sounds like just the kind of petty thing a Muslim would do. He really does seem like a sad little man.  

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, proactive said:

That sounds like just the kind of petty thing a Muslim would do. He really does seem like a sad little man.  

Well, let's not make too many "offensive" comments. I don't want him to run away...

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

And another down vote on my posts.

See, this is what I mean when refer to this childish behaviour. "Whoever" is doing this (not that we don't know who it is), please come forward and make your grievances known. No need to be scared. I'd really welcome an intellectual discussion. 

(We all know that this individual is not going to "come out of the closet", but hey, worth a shot).

My original invitation still stands. YOU pick the topic. YOU pick the question. YOU start the thread. And I will personally try and answer your questions intellectually with proof. No insults, no attacks, no antagonising, no need to be scared.

You're on a Sikh forum. Might as well learn something while you're here...

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

My my, someone has indeed been busy🤣!

This morning I found that 25 of my posts on various threads (some from weeks ago) had been newly down voted.

What I find absolutely hilarious is that someone actually took the time from their life to log in to this forum, find all my posts and systematically begin down voting them🤣! Have I got under your skin that much that all you can do is down vote my posts?🤪. That's absolutely fine by me, no skin off my nose!

Sangat ji, this is exactly what I mean. When you cut through the crap and directly challenge their B S, they run like cowards and behave like children. They don't have a leg to stand on.

So go ahead, carry on down voting. You're only showing your true colours and proving me right...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Koi said:

My my, someone has indeed been busy🤣!

This morning I found that 25 of my posts on various threads (some from weeks ago) had been newly down voted.

What I find absolutely hilarious is that someone actually took the time from their life to log in to this forum, find all my posts and systematically begin down voting them🤣! Have I got under your skin that much that all you can do is down vote my posts?🤪. That's absolutely fine by me, no skin off my nose!

Sangat ji, this is exactly what I mean. When you cut through the crap and directly challenge their B S, they run like cowards and behave like children. They don't have a leg to stand on.

So go ahead, carry on down voting. You're only showing your true colours and proving me right...

Haha true veerji.Dont worry let that person do it.This is the only thing they can do.They just down vote the post instead of having the courage to tell the person why they disagree with us and telling us what their opinion is.Sigh

• Like 3

On 8/3/2020 at 9:05 PM, Singh375 said:

This site has some asankh murakh andh ghor people, but it also has some asankh bhagat gun gyaan vichaar people. I think one just decides which category of people to engage with. Personally I don’t even read the political/gossip threads.

1 downvote on this, I’m really sorry if I offended anyone ji ❤️