It’s driving me mad

Guest Young Singh

Guest Young Singh

Sangat ji I did some research on 1984. It good because before I didn’t know anything about it now I do. But finding out what happened is driving me mad. I can’t stop thinking about it now, day and night I’m just thinking why did innocent Sikhs have to be tortured so badly and killed.

First operation bluestar where innocent sangat were killed. They were lined up and shot at point blank range multiple times. Baba Bidhi Chand Ji’s samparda set off to protect Sri Darbar Sahib, but they were spotted by a army helicopter gunship. It opened fire spraying them in bullets, hundreds of those sangat got killed many more injured.

Then operation woodrose, the army went into Punjab to hunt for any Sikh male aged 15-35 who were brutally tortured and killed. Over 1 million Sikhs went missing from June to November never seen again.

November 1984 Thousands of Sikhs were beaten and burnt alive. Sikh boys private parts were cut off and forced into their mother’s and sister’s mouths. Sikh children’s heads were cut off in their own homes and left on dinner plates. Some people had their skuls smashed open, kerosene poured in the gash and set on fire while they were still half alive

Millions of Sikhs killed and each one died screaming in such pain, and most of the stories remain hidden secrets 

I just can stop think about all that pain and suffering, why did our pyare gursikhs have to be killed in such evil ways? I feel guilty, I’m 23 and follow Sikhi, until now I lived a life of bliss in the western world not knowing any of our history. It’s driving me mad, how can such crimes be forgotten and go unpunished? Why did it all happen in the first place? 

What really makes me upset and angry is how most of us Singhs haven't been keeping proper rehit for a long time now, I would say alot of our Singhs stopped keeping shastar rehit during colonial times, and now it's mostly only Nihang Singhs and Takht such as Hajoor Sahib where Singhs keep the shastar and training rehit up.

So it's also our fault as well for not learning to defend ourselves and getting easily killied during partition, Punjabi Suba lehar and 1984 - and also getting beaten up by police and mobs during current times.

So why are Singhs not keeping rehit now? I see too many Singhs think that taking Pahul is just about doing paat and avoiding a few things - but forget that shastar rehit and training is MANDATORY for a Singh, no it's easier to just ignore Guru Sahib right and stay a manmukh, and many people will even call these manmatti people as gursikhs and gurkmukhs as well.

So instead of thinking, put your focus into practising proper rehit, following rehitnamas, promoting rehit and even calling out Singhs who are purposefully ignoring rehit and promoting lazy rahit! 

Get Singhs who talk and play football all the time to actually practise archery, gun shooting, horse riding etc and then we can enter competitions instead of trying to go after the football player models, and idiots in our families trying to copy bollywood actors!

On 8/3/2020 at 12:24 PM, Guest Young Singh said:

Sangat ji I did some research on 1984. It good because before I didn’t know anything about it now I do. But finding out what happened is driving me mad. I can’t stop thinking about it now, day and night I’m just thinking why did innocent Sikhs have to be tortured so badly and killed.

First operation bluestar where innocent sangat were killed. They were lined up and shot at point blank range multiple times. Baba Bidhi Chand Ji’s samparda set off to protect Sri Darbar Sahib, but they were spotted by a army helicopter gunship. It opened fire spraying them in bullets, hundreds of those sangat got killed many more injured.

Then operation woodrose, the army went into Punjab to hunt for any Sikh male aged 15-35 who were brutally tortured and killed. Over 1 million Sikhs went missing from June to November never seen again.

November 1984 Thousands of Sikhs were beaten and burnt alive. Sikh boys private parts were cut off and forced into their mother’s and sister’s mouths. Sikh children’s heads were cut off in their own homes and left on dinner plates. Some people had their skuls smashed open, kerosene poured in the gash and set on fire while they were still half alive

Millions of Sikhs killed and each one died screaming in such pain, and most of the stories remain hidden secrets 

I just can stop think about all that pain and suffering, why did our pyare gursikhs have to be killed in such evil ways? I feel guilty, I’m 23 and follow Sikhi, until now I lived a life of bliss in the western world not knowing any of our history. It’s driving me mad, how can such crimes be forgotten and go unpunished? Why did it all happen in the first place? 

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Veerji indeed it is good that you found out about this and it's good that you are angry.Dont let your anger cool down.The crimes have not been forgotten and about it being unpunished,dont worry about that.The culprits are in for big trouble.Justice will be gotten for 1984 and it will be within our lifetime.As to why it happened only Waheguru ji Sache Patshah knows.

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

Guest Young singh
On 8/7/2020 at 12:21 AM, ipledgeblue said:

So it's also our fault as well for not learning to defend ourselves and getting easily killied during partition, Punjabi Suba lehar and 1984 - and also getting beaten up by police and mobs during current times.

They used helicopter gunships against tyar bar tyar fauj of Baba Bidi Chand Ji

How would anyone defend from that?

Every June we all post never forget 84, but we are so fake. I know people who go to the london 84 rally every June, they go for a day out and break-off for siting seeing london. It's August now and no one even wants to talk about 84. 

On 8/9/2020 at 7:19 PM, Guest Young singh said:

They used helicopter gunships against tyar bar tyar fauj of Baba Bidi Chand Ji

How would anyone defend from that?

Every June we all post never forget 84, but we are so fake. I know people who go to the london 84 rally every June, they go for a day out and break-off for siting seeing london. It's August now and no one even wants to talk about 84. 

you should see the weaponry Singhs had during misl era. They would even take cannons and weapons from the invading Afghanis. Also take their horses.

Being able to defend ourselves would also mean keeping defensive weapons as well. Probably Army Singhs during partition had good weaponry during the times.

Guest God is watching

Read the history, anyone who attacks an avtaar gets destroyed. The indian govt. attacked Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the shabad avtaar of Kaljug.

Our Guru is the ocean of peace, but when they go into anger (bir raas) they turn into namo karur karme (salutation God who is the destroyer of destroyers).

Most people who died in 1984 are already born again, look how much youth are into Sikhi vs their parents.

The best thing I can say is this, so remember it. Innocent people suffered in 1984, but their suffering ended when they died. But those individuals responsible for inflicting suffering and disrespecting the Guru and the Guru's Sikhs - their suffering will never end. Be happy you can't see what will happen, or you would be driven mad. You know how hell works? When someone gets tortured and killed, they get resurrected for it to happen all over again.

One Shaheed Singh is enough to destroy the whole universe. All Shaheed Singh's, all devte and countless powerful beings were begging Satguru for permission, to punish the tyrants. In Guru Nanak's house, Jo Mange Thakur Apne Te Soi Soi Deve applies. Resurrection of souls responsible won't ever stop. Each and every being who begged god for permission will get their request fulfilled.

The worst any enemy can do is kill us. Can they control what happens to us after death? But our Guru can control what happens to them.

8 hours ago, Guest God is watching said:

Read the history, anyone who attacks an avtaar gets destroyed. The indian govt. attacked Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the shabad avtaar of Kaljug.

Our Guru is the ocean of peace, but when they go into anger (bir raas) they turn into namo karur karme (salutation God who is the destroyer of destroyers).

Most people who died in 1984 are already born again, look how much youth are into Sikhi vs their parents.

The best thing I can say is this, so remember it. Innocent people suffered in 1984, but their suffering ended when they died. But those individuals responsible for inflicting suffering and disrespecting the Guru and the Guru's Sikhs - their suffering will never end. Be happy you can't see what will happen, or you would be driven mad. You know how hell works? When someone gets tortured and killed, they get resurrected for it to happen all over again.

One Shaheed Singh is enough to destroy the whole universe. All Shaheed Singh's, all devte and countless powerful beings were begging Satguru for permission, to punish the tyrants. In Guru Nanak's house, Jo Mange Thakur Apne Te Soi Soi Deve applies. Resurrection of souls responsible won't ever stop. Each and every being who begged god for permission will get their request fulfilled.

The worst any enemy can do is kill us. Can they control what happens to us after death? But our Guru can control what happens to them.

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Very true veerji.Almost all the shaheeds are back.We are just waiting for Maharaj Hukam?

Feel exactly the same as Guest Young Singh..i honestly cant even dig into details about what happen during 1984 and aftermath, the killings and how much suffering they'd gone through, and STILL happening to this day, with Jaggi Johal and so on....rages me, boils my blood, but feel so hopeless because what can we do? Nothing.......we wont get justice ..and we are not safe NOWHERE........

Even sad to see these mass murders walking free with so much blood in their hands , glorified like and kps gill, bittu captial arminder etc

Sucks..really sucks......endless suffering whether by Islamist British Hindustanis, and now we are our own enemy 

I've just come to, Vaheguru is the most powerful of all...leave it to Guru Ji and keep faith in Vaheguru....they will will face their karma when they leave this world...its tough but nothing we can do..but keep faith in Vaheguru, and give our Ardas to Guru Ji, to help and guide his panth...