jkvlondon

look llike the cruncg is happening soon in India

watched this video today , been thinking about mahapurakh's bachan about china's war starting when the roads are completed

• Like 2

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

It's just a matter of time before the destruction starts.It won't just be india.It will be the whole world.The time coming is very bad and dangerous.It is extremely important to do naam simran to pass through the time.The coronavirus is just the beginning. 🙏

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

watched this video today , been thinking about mahapurakh's bachan about china's war starting when the roads are completed

which mahapurkh did bachan about "border roads completing" will lead to war ? 

I am thinking of buying some plot in my pind (ludhiana) for the safety net incase something bad happens here

LETS PRAY FOR BEST . Lets pray for our construction and not someone's destruction .Baaki waheguru sab jaanda . waheguru meher kare

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Veerji,Giani Thakur Singh ji patiala is the one who did bachan about this.

• Like 1

is it just me or does someone predict after a massive war there will be khalsa raj- and is it normal to be exited for that war?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

It's not just you bhenji.Based on what I heard,when the war starts,a jathedar will rise and lead the Khalsa Panth and establish Khalsa raj over India.A evidence from this is also the fact that since the Gurus time every 100 years there is a great jathedar to lead the khalsa. 1700s was Baba Banda Singh ji

1800s was Maharaja Ranjit Singh ji

1900s was Sant Jarnail Singh ji.

So undoubtedly there will be a jathedar for this century.Bhai Rama Singh ji mentioned in his book about the thousands of Singhs and Singhanis who will take birth again and establish Khalsa Raj and get justice for 1984.Those Singhs and Singhanis are already here.When Guru Gobind Singh ji gives Hukam they will gather again and establish Khalsa Raj.

As for being excited.Honestly, we should be excited for Khalsa Raj.But we should not be excited for the destruction and danger coming,as the times will be extremely bad.I can't really go in detail yet.When the time is right I will open a thread to talk about it.

Bhul Chuk Maf 

• Like 4

On 8/5/2020 at 1:05 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I am thinking of buying some plot in my pind (ludhiana) for the safety net incase something bad happens here

LETS PRAY FOR BEST . Lets pray for our construction and not someone's destruction .Baaki waheguru sab jaanda . waheguru meher kare

Veerji don't mind me asking.Do u have any House in Punjab because personally I feel that while this virus is going on it will take a long time for you to get the land purchased,and even if you get the land fast,its definitely gonna take a while to build a house.So the best option would be that you have a house already there that you can move into when the war happens and when the border breaks.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Like 2

On 8/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, Kaurr said:

is it just me or does someone predict after a massive war there will be khalsa raj- and is it normal to be exited for that war?

I always feel like that . lol. 

its like i feel these exactly 24 hours in the back of my head

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:16 PM, Shaheed4life said:

Those Singhs and Singhanis are already here.

already here, as in are they born on earth now as human ?

On 8/5/2020 at 3:16 PM, Shaheed4life said:

But we should not be excited for the destruction and danger coming,as the times will be extremely bad.I can't really go in detail yet

can you please please please give some hints, like how bad it will be ?

• Like 2

On 8/19/2020 at 6:03 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

already here, as in are they born on earth now as human ?

can you please please please give some hints, like how bad it will be ?

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki fateh.

Yes veerji I will be honest the shaheeds are here  in human form.They took birth already and about how bad it is going to be.I can reveal a little now but unfortunately I cannot reveal everything yet.Its not that I do not want too.I have to wait for Guru Gobind Singh Singh ji's 3rd hukam to me.About how bad it is, I am sure all of us remember 2004 boxing day.3 more such events that will be as dangerous or maybe even more dangerous will occur.Internet will also not remain.Thats all I can say for now.

Bhul Chuk Maf🙏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki fateh.

Yes veerji I will be honest the shaheeds are here  in human form.They took birth already and about how bad it is going to be.I can reveal a little now but unfortunately I cannot reveal everything yet.Its not that I do not want too.I have to wait for Guru Gobind Singh Singh ji's 3rd hukam to me.About how bad it is, I am sure all of us remember 2004 boxing day.3 more such events that will be as dangerous or maybe even more dangerous will occur.Internet will also not remain.Thats all I can say for now.

Bhul Chuk Maf🙏

Ok ji .

what will happen to the RSS plan to absorb sikhi ? will they for a brief time be able to turn harmandar sahib into mandir ?

also is it true china and russia will attack india ?

Just now, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Ok ji .

what will happen to the RSS plan to absorb sikhi ? will they for a brief time be able to turn harmandar sahib into mandir ?

also is it true china and russia will attack india ?

Many times people had tried to do this to sikhi.The foundation of sikhi is layed by our shaheeds.It will never collapse.Sikhi will never die.That is all I can say.I have to wait for Maharaj.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shaheed4life said:

Many times people had tried to do this to sikhi.The foundation of sikhi is layed by our shaheeds.It will never collapse.Sikhi will never die.That is all I can say.I have to wait for Maharaj.

and who told you what you have told us so far ?