Vile anti-Sikh Rami Ranger on 'Khalistan' and Boris Johnson

Kau89r8

On 8/8/2020 at 2:53 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

No matter how much one tries, paapa da hisaab te dena hi paena hai LOL. 

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Very true veerji.Indias time is coming soon.Bhai Rama Singh ji said 3 things will happen to india.A disease will spread,then storms will occur then a war.The disease is already spreading.India got hit by 2 super cyclones and is flooding at the moment.The last thing left is the war.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

@AjeetSingh2019 Veerji I remember seeing it in Bhai Rama Singh ji book but cant find it now.It hard to find that 1 line amongst 400 pages?.     Please give me a few days I will read the book again and will send the picture when I find it.

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

10 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Veer Ji is the book called In search of the true Guru? I just googled and searched for keyword “disease”. The following came up if that’s helpful? Page 207

ebook: https://www.gurukhoj.com/eBooks/Autobiography-Bhai-Rama-Singh-Ji.pdf

65B259C7-1632-495C-A404-8982B64EBCA5.jpeg

Yes veerji this is the page I was finding.Thanks a lot veerji.I just realised I checked the next page for it.I didnt realise it was there.?

Isn't the real question, why do we laud someone just because they accumulated 'maya'? So many traditions including sikhi have stories of how it is false to worship people based on what they have as opposed to the content/actions of their minds. In a fake world, why should we make out that the 'fakest' people are the ones to praise/listen to? I've come across many like this guy, and while sycophants may laud them to feed their ego, they are generally quite dull folks, who in private are very lonely/miserable. 

• 1 year later...