Jewish zionist influence in indian and punjabi media?

Harditsingh

24 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Quite ironic as the Jews in Hollywood never allowed their women to act. They preferred the "Shiksa " (Yiddish term for non-Jewish women)

But they allowed Jewish women to act in Bollywood. 

I wonder if it has to do with the type of Jew they are.

Hollywood Jews were Ashkenazi but Bollywood Jews were not.

I think I read that the jewish women of bollywood were the Baghdadi jews. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of Islam is same as Judaism...they pray, worship, halal/kosher among many others exact mirrorred to each other yet they'd biggest enemy's .......

If funny when Muslims say Sikhi is influenced/copied by Islam..Whereas Islam It all comes from Judaism and Shia islam is influenced by Persian culture

20 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

This is another example of why you don't open your mouth in public and get caught on camera saying such silly things, safer for Sikhs to show their stupidity anonymously online than to be schooled in public I guess.

Whether Islam be 90% or even 99.99% similar to Judaism is irrelevant since the latter claims to be from the same lineage of Abraham hence the similarities whether it being circumcision, slaughter of animals, the way they pray, having the same Prophets and so on.

Sikhi DOES NOT claim to have a shared lineage with Hinduism or Islam yet it is pretty much 87% Hinduism, 3% Islam and 10% of additional things. Sikhi in fact affirms Hindu deities, Guru's usage of Hindu Gods/Goddesses on their swords and flags etc... believe in both reincarnation and hell apparently oh and call God Allah, Raheem, Kareem and so on...

What can I expect though when one of the most famous Sikh Parcharik's in the World, most certainly the most famous one in the UK at the time claimed Muslims slaughter animals in the way they do because it maximises pain (Jagraj Singh)...

I'd minus the 3% aswell, words like allah, Kareem etc had very much become a part of the everyday Punjabi language and North Indian culture by then. Like the word "rubb" is very much part of the Punjabi language and Northern Indian culture.  It's common to even hear a Pubjabi Hindu to use words like Rabb for God as its basically a part of the Language and culture. 

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

This is another example of why you don't open your mouth in public and get caught on camera saying such silly things, safer for Sikhs to show their stupidity anonymously online than to be schooled in public I guess.

Whether Islam be 90% or even 99.99% similar to Judaism is irrelevant since the latter claims to be from the same lineage of Abraham hence the similarities whether it being circumcision, slaughter of animals, the way they pray, having the same Prophets and so on.

Sikhi DOES NOT claim to have a shared lineage with Hinduism or Islam yet it is pretty much 87% Hinduism, 3% Islam and 10% of additional things. Sikhi in fact affirms Hindu deities, Guru's usage of Hindu Gods/Goddesses on their swords and flags etc... believe in both reincarnation and hell apparently oh and call God Allah, Raheem, Kareem and so on...

What can I expect though when one of the most famous Sikh Parcharik's in the World, most certainly the most famous one in the UK at the time claimed Muslims slaughter animals in the way they do because it maximises pain (Jagraj Singh)...

I don't see what's so silly about that post. It's actually a correct observation. Must have hit a raw nerve...

Ideologies are never 100% new, whether you talk about language, culture, food, philosophy etc., there's always an element of similarities everywhere. You actually haven't made a valid argument here.

The Abrahamic religions believe in progressive revelations. So you still have to believe in the previous prophets (assuming they actually existed). However, with Sikhi, the connection to Hinduism is more cultural and geographical, rather than ideological. I'm not denying that there aren't similarities (there are similarities in all), but it's not connected in the same way as the Abrahamic religions are.

In the words of everyone's favourite Muslim apologist, Dr. Zakir Naik: "I hope that answers your question." ?

19 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I believe you lack reading comprehension otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time typing that up. My argument stands without fault.

Your ideology shares reincarnation, a bathing ritual, karma, vegetarianism, cremation and many many other things with Hinduism so it's far beyond cultural and/or geographical similarities, I mean your Guru's even had Hindu deities on their weapons and on their flags. That's on top of the already mentioned numerous name of Allah, Muslim poetry in your Holiest of books etc... The more I learn about Sikhi the more fascinating it is to see all these connections to a completely 'new' religion which denies any connection to any other faith.

So to whichever Sikh reads this they shouldn't from this day forth parrot the same old line the original poster did to whom I replied.

Well, again I think your missing the point. You're straw-manning my position entirely. No body says that everything is entirely new. That's like saying if Hindus eat roti, Sikhs who also eat roti are copying Hindus. It's a logically fallacious point.

The relationship between the abrahamic religions is very different to the relationship between the religions of the Indian subcontinent. 

Whilst both types of religions share many similarities amongst their respective groups, the key difference is that Abrahamic religions believe in the concept of progressive revelation. This links them directly with their predecessor religions (kinda like updating an app on your phone). With Indian religions, whilst they do share similarities, they do not claim direct linkage/lineage from the surrounding religions. 

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I believe you lack reading comprehension otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time typing that up. My argument stands without fault.

Your ideology shares reincarnation, a bathing ritual, karma, vegetarianism, cremation and many many other things with Hinduism so it's far beyond cultural and/or geographical similarities, I mean your Guru's even had Hindu deities on their weapons and on their flags. That's on top of the already mentioned numerous name of Allah, Muslim poetry in your Holiest of books etc... The more I learn about Sikhi the more fascinating it is to see all these connections to a completely 'new' religion which denies any connection to any other faith.

So to whichever Sikh reads this they shouldn't from this day forth parrot the same old line the original poster did to whom I replied.

Truth is that which never changes.