Jewish zionist influence in indian and punjabi media?

Harditsingh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Christian mate says that god blessed the Jewish nation and thats why they are so rich and successful she also says that god promised them Israel.

and that Ismail, the son of Abraham, god also blessed his descendants(Arabs) because he still was Abrahams son even though he was born out of wedlock but god said that his descendants(Arabs) would behave like wild animals     lol! 

But thats obviously the Biblical/Christian narrative.

Just weird stories really, no evidence for these prophets to have even existed or any archaeology/records.  

On 8/11/2020 at 3:30 AM, MuslimNeighbour said:

I believe you lack reading comprehension otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time typing that up. My argument stands without fault.

Your ideology shares reincarnation, a bathing ritual, karma, vegetarianism, cremation and many many other things with Hinduism so it's far beyond cultural and/or geographical similarities, I mean your Guru's even had Hindu deities on their weapons and on their flags. That's on top of the already mentioned numerous name of Allah, Muslim poetry in your Holiest of books etc... The more I learn about Sikhi the more fascinating it is to see all these connections to a completely 'new' religion which denies any connection to any other faith.

So to whichever Sikh reads this they shouldn't from this day forth parrot the same old line the original poster did to whom I replied.

Sikhi  denies connection to any faith as we did not copy another religion.All religions belong to God and share God teachings so obviously there will be common teachings.

Let me give you an example.

When we are a school our main purpose is to be educated and eventually get a job right?But all schools will bring you to that goal anyway,they will all teach the same thing but with different notes and different teachers.And through all schools we will still get our goal of being educated and getting a job.However,there are schools that will be better than others in terms of notes.So similarly all religions will bring us to God.All religions have a different leader but their goal is the same.And please educate the sangat as to what you mean by bathing ritual?And please give evidence as to how our Gurus carried arms and flags with hindu deities.The mention of Allah in Guru Granth Sahib ji is to show that God is ONE.As to the fact that we are a new religion that is completely true.Just because we are similar to another religion does not mean that we have a same lineages another religion.Let me ask you a question.Do you agree that all religions bring us to God?If yes then obviously all religions will have a common thing.

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

2 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Sikhi  denies connection to any faith as we did not copy another religion.All religions belong to God and share God teachings so obviously there will be common teachings.

Let me give you an example.

When we are a school our main purpose is to be educated and eventually get a job right?But all schools will bring you to that goal anyway,they will all teach the same thing but with different notes and different teachers.And through all schools we will still get our goal of being educated and getting a job.However,there are schools that will be better than others in terms of notes.So similarly all religions will bring us to God.All religions have a different leader but their goal is the same.And please educate the sangat as to what you mean by bathing ritual?And please give evidence as to how our Gurus carried arms and flags with hindu deities.The mention of Allah in Guru Granth Sahib ji is to show that God is ONE.As to the fact that we are a new religion that is completely true.Just because we are similar to another religion does not mean that we have a same lineages another religion.Let me ask you a question.Do you agree that all religions bring us to God?If yes then obviously all religions will have a common thing.

Bhul Chuk Maf ?

He does not believe that all faiths reach God. Only his. Ironically it's based on the Torah and I'm willing to bet he doesn't even know what the Torah actually is. Recognizing Universal Truth is probably a long time coming for dude.