Sign in to follow this  
shastarSingh

Nehkalank avatar will wield 30 feet long khanda!

I thought the same! I thought Kalki was the same as Nehkalank ! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Can you provide the recording or writing?

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,34953

ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕ ਬਜੀ ਡੰਕ ਚੜ੍ਹੂ ਦਲ ਰਵਿੰਦ ਜੀਉ।

ਹੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ!... ਹੋਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਭੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੀ ਹੋਵੋਗੇ। ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਹੀ ਡੰਕਾ ਬਜਸੀ (ਬਜੀ ਡੰਕ) ਚਹੁ ਕੁੰਟ ਵਿਖੇ। ਸਦਾ ਬਿਜ ਮੁਕਤ ਲਸ਼ਕਰ ਹੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੋ (ਕਲਕੀ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ) ਚੜ੍ਹੇਗਾ (ਚੜੂ), (ਇਹ ਭਵਿਖਤ ਵਾਕ ਹੈ)।

The above passage is from Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee's book – Gurbani diya Laga Maatra dee Vilakhanta. Bhai Sahib has recognized and mentioned that in the future (as was the case in the past), Satguru jee alone will be responsible for the actions and powers behind the Avatars. The future Avtar who is called Nihkalank or Kalki will be created and powered by Satguru jee. This Avtar will not begin a new religion but will be part of Khalsa religion. He will be a Sikh of Guru Sahib and will be fully powered by Guru Sahib. At the time, when it pleases Guru Sahib and at the time when Kaljug will become extremely evil, Nihkalank will appear and restore Dharma.

Kulbir Singh

• Like 3

On 8/13/2020 at 3:08 AM, jkvlondon said:

the world is already burning in hellfire of its actions Guru Ji came to put out those fires and establish raj of Khalas -the pure

Do you have a time and date for when this will happen?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8785039/amp/Female-prison-guard-32-sexual-relationship-depraved-double-murderer-court-hears.html?__twitter_impression=true   Maybe it's a good idea not to have female guards in men's prison and vica-versa 
    • Guest Singh
      In effect, by doing so, are you categorically agreeing with Professor Piara Singh Padam's viewpoint? http://www..org/articles/Anoop%20Kaur%20-%20Girlfriend%20of%20GGS.htm Furthermore, are you also asserting that our Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in their previous lives who divided up the actual GurGaddi of the future in a business deal (when they were Hindu Kings previously) as stated in Bachitar Natak (as opposed to Bibek Buddhi)? http://www.globalsikhstudies.net/articles/Baldev%20Singh-Bachittar%20Natak%20A%20Strange%20Drama.doc Bachitar Natak states that Guru Sahib had a caste that they were proud of. 1699 destroyed the very concept of caste via Kul Naash. So which exactly is it? As Vaisakhi 1699 and Bachitar Natak are mutually exclusive. One cannot be both pro-caste and anti-caste.  
    • It's the covert types that hit you the most. Once you know and see the signs, you can never go back. It's the body language, tone of voice, micro-expressions you have to notice. They give off a certain energy.  The overt/grandiose ones are there for all to see.
    • It needs to be kept in check, away from the mainstream who have no interest in it. It doesn't need to be lauded, celebrated, and highlighted. It certainly doesn't need narratives constructed around it by society's myth-makers in order to mythologise it as a legitimate "cause."  I'll accept it's somewhat of a biological diversion if you accept it is not a comparable equivalent to heterosexuality.
    • I agree. Many will literally go bonkers through this. But I do believe that the flipside to the negative aspects of Panjabi character and it's often sociopathic nature, is the inheritance of an abnormally strong mental constitution which can combat this. Some of us have this, I'm guessing you're one of them?  I don't think it's a modern phenomena at all. Most social structures seem to be designed to kill the conscience and turn us into unquestioning drones. Caste system in India is a perfect example of this from outside of the modern world. I hear that. The realising that close ones have these 'mental health issues' like under discussion, is nothing short of traumatic. And I'm talking about someone who studied psychology previously. It's a shock with covert sociopaths who've been under the radar, under your nose, in power positions (like olders) for all your life wreaking havoc. It makes you look at everything gone by in a new light. It's not a nice experience. But if you've inherited that Panjabi 'protective factor' instead of the sociopathy, you're lucky as f**k! You'll feel deep pain, but you'll survive it, and be more clued up than the average bod. I've always leaned on dukh daru sukh rog paiyaa to deal with this myself. Resistance often leads to strength. I don't think people in the past who had to deal with dysfunctional, suppressive systems like caste or the Moghuls had it any different - maybe much more worse?  Yep. Then you go through the solitary journey that either makes or breaks you. Just to give you another insight. I've got a fair few sociopath types in the family. What I've learned recently is that if you stick to your guns, a few of the younger ones clock onto what is going on and become allies. Even when it's their own parent whose acting dysfunctionally. These kids are sometimes very well armed in disarming the antics of their olders, providing they have support and other trustable family to turn to. If you're in a position of just looking after yourself - that has positives and negatives - focus on the former. 

Important Information

Terms of Use