Nankana Sahib Sikh girl embraces Islam

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

If you don't mind can you plz share links from where you gathered this info. All the articles and newspapers I read online have written that she had an affair with this low life Muslim and converted to Islam at her will. I was actually disappointed and sad that how can a daughter of a granthi, that too Nanakana sahib do these shameful acts. But your answer shows the other side of story. That manjit singh sirsa lied to all the indain sikhs few months ago that the girl was returned to her home safely. 

This isn't the first such case. Many Hindu girls have been kidnapped and forcibly married to Muslims in Pakistan. Kind hearted leftist Muslims are the only ones making noise about such cases. But the girls are still never returned even though it is known she was kidnapped. They always come up with the same story that the girl ran away from home, converted to Islam. She is then isolated from her family by the authorities who say they are giving her 'refuge'. She is then, intimidated with threats and dire consequence to her and her family if she doesn't go back to her Muslim kidnapper/raper.

This time it happened to a Sikh girl. At first this left many Islamophile Khalistanis speechless because they thought Muslims are supposed to be the good guys. So now they give each other a false sense of satisfaction by going with the Muslim narrative that "the Sikh girl ran away". Japhi Singh of 2020 campaign is one example of such a "Khalistani". These modern Khalistanis are a disgrace to the movement.

8 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

If you don't mind can you plz share links from where you gathered this info. All the articles and newspapers I read online have written that she had an affair with this low life Muslim and converted to Islam at her will. I was actually disappointed and sad that how can a daughter of a granthi, that too Nanakana sahib do these shameful acts. But your answer shows the other side of story. That manjit singh sirsa lied to all the indain sikhs few months ago that the girl was returned to her home safely. 

Thats what i read too..she fell in love with him too

I think  our kaum is in denial that these kuriye go off with them...then play victim.......

She will regret it one day...like the video of  girl Kashmir who married muslim then regretted it 

5 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

These modern Khalistanis are a disgrace to the movement.

'Khalistan' has become too problematic to use, and become a useful tool for India and Pak to exploit it.

We should use 'Sikh sovereign state' or similar when talking about 'Khalistan' / Sikh country 

1. pakistan media paint the love story

2. sikh media talked to family and show that this is a long term plan by neighbourhood muslims

3. hindu media use it to score points against pakistan and also illustrate 'weakness' of sikhs

I think I had posted the earlier story links on original thread last year , but here's sikhpa tracing of story
https://www.sikhpa.com/kidnapping-and-forced-conversion-of-sikh-girl-in-pakistan-leads-to-public-outcry/

16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

1. pakistan media paint the love story

2. sikh media talked to family and show that this is a long term plan by neighbourhood muslims

3. hindu media use it to score points against pakistan and also illustrate 'weakness' of sikhs

I think I had posted the earlier story links on original thread last year , but here's sikhpa tracing of story
https://www.sikhpa.com/kidnapping-and-forced-conversion-of-sikh-girl-in-pakistan-leads-to-public-outcry/

She was offered to go home...but she refused ...and that is was her 'choice'....

I know there are forced conversions for sure, but some do go off and convert of their own will......on twitter there are muslims who brag how their ancestors converted from Sikhi to Islam  There is this one Paki girl and she'd used to tweet how her mum converted for her dad who's muslim, she'd always bang on about it until one time someone goes to here nobody cares if your mum converted... 'asi bhangra paiya lol' she then went private lol

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

The number of kidnappings and forced conversion of hindu, christian  and sikh girls is steadily increasing there it is no joke and I would not trust pak media about this or any other case . That face is not of someone who is in love but scared .

Agree, that video she made with him she did look intimidated ..

Well whatever the story is behind, hope she regrets it...feel sorry for her family esp her dad who's Granthi...

On 8/12/2020 at 5:54 PM, Kau89r8 said:

That looks more like some middle aged fat woman than the 16/17 year old in question.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, jkvlondon said:

Why didn't anyone arrange a passport for her and shipped her to India or Canada?

Well, why didn't you?

On 8/14/2020 at 1:53 AM, DelhiTurbanator said:

That manjit singh sirsa lied to all the indain sikhs few months ago that the girl was returned to her home safely. 

Sirsa lied, along with all the other media outlets including india's, because that was the story they were told. Sirsa didn't lie on purpose. The Pak Panjab Governor said in a video, that jagjit will be returned home. Everyone took it as gospel.

On 8/14/2020 at 3:40 AM, Jonny101 said:

This time it happened to a Sikh girl. At first this left many Islamophile Khalistanis speechless because they thought Muslims are supposed to be the good guys. So now they give each other a false sense of satisfaction by going with the Muslim narrative that "the Sikh girl ran away". Japhi Singh of 2020 campaign is one example of such a "Khalistani". These modern Khalistanis are a disgrace to the movement.

These modern Khalistanis are more than a disgrace. They are traitors to the Panth since they have started abandoning and ridiculing Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib.