Partition of Punjab

JSinghnz

8 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

Too late to do anything now. The point I am making is no one held the British government accountable for causing this genocide. They looted billions of dollars when they enslaved India and ruled there for nearly two hundred years. Got a drunkard from England to draw the divisive lines and put nothing in place for a peaceful transition into two countries. 

Are you serious?  

what govt in the world has ever apologised in this way?!

Another poster on partition.

We lost land and we lost our holy places of worship and access to our heritage. 

I guess if our historical places were not in Pakistan it would be easier to wash our hands off on that cesspool called Pakistan even if our people lost land/property/businesses. 

This topic has been done to death and to keep harping about it all the time is not going turn the clock back nor is it always productive. 

This is not about forgetting history but we need to look forward. 

What can be learnt and what it is in our Sikh interests?

8 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Another poster on partition.

We lost land and we lost our holy places of worship and access to our heritage. 

I guess if our historical places were not in Pakistan it would be easier to wash our hands off on that cesspool called Pakistan even if our people lost land/property/businesses. 

This topic has been done to death and to keep harping about it all the time is not going turn the clock back nor is it always productive. 

This is not about forgetting history but we need to look forward. 

What can be learnt and what it is in our Sikh interests?

We lost millions of lives. I have never seen anything in the history archives where anyone has held the British accountable for this genocide. They send a drunkard to draw the lines between the two countries in July 1947, and let this carnage happen.

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

well INC definitely sent in troops and police to kill muslims and blame the sikhs for that in Patiala and Amritsar , they also made false reports to set it up that Sikhs were murdering Hindus so that they could get rid of sikh's rights from the get go ...it is very clear the smear campaign.

Where do you get your fairy tales from?