horses are extremely spiritual animals

shastarSingh

I think some Animals can see more than we can, they say babies can see all sorts like angels and other things, people with high levels of spirituality see and hear stuff. People who own dogs will know how dogs randomly start barking at thin air, or randomly walk towards a spot and just stare at nothing, i don't own dogs but i know people who do. 

My mum told me how when she was a girl in India some childless woman who was desperate to have kids was known to practice black magic, during kanjka where they feed unmarried girls she gave my mother food and my mum gave it to her mother, my nani. Knowing this lady does black magic my nani threw the food/roti into the fields, weeks went past and not even the stray dogs and crows touched the food!  If you been india you will know that crows and stray dogs are always scavenging for food, crows even take roti from your taal and fly off. 

Just imagine what the lady must of done to that food!  Even the dogs/crows were like "bruh we ain't eating that sh1t"  

31 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Do you have evidence that those horses were not Sikhs in their past life? Do you believe in reincarnation? You seem very triggered by my initial innocent question.

Do you have any evidence to prove that you were not a p** in your past life then? You present your evidence to negate my statement and I will present mine. It appears to me that you are the one that is so very triggered by my proposition!  As I said before, you are not exempt from this worldview of mine!  It applies to you too!