horses are extremely spiritual animals

shastarSingh

35 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm factually correct in saying 'some' of your Gurus were born in to Hindu households, had I said 'most' then you'd have a point. How many times have I told you to read things through thoroughly before responding.

Another noob mistake by yourself assuming Muslims believe God is male, tsk tsk.

Like I've always thought Sikhi when you look in to it is not monotheistic at all, more pantheism than anything else.

So in short Nanak is another Jesus, God-man.

Sikhism is monotheistic but we don't believe in the Islamic paradigm of what defines monotheism. Islam as Muhammad created it is basically Judaism mixed with Arab paganism. Even within Islam there is so much differences of opinion. For example can Muhammad listen to the prayers of Muslims? According to the wahabis he can't since he's dead but brelvis believe he can hear the prayers of Muslims. Praying to Mohammed is a part of the Islamic faith since Muhammad is a divine figure which according to Islam is considered Shirk but this they don't want to admit. David Wood elaborates on this dilemma by citing Islamic sources

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm factually correct in saying 'some' of your Gurus were born in to Hindu households, had I said 'most' then you'd have a point. How many times have I told you to read things through thoroughly before responding.

Another noob mistake by yourself assuming Muslims believe God is male, tsk tsk.

Like I've always thought Sikhi when you look in to it is not monotheistic at all, more pantheism than anything else.

So in short Nanak is another Jesus, God-man.

no it is not pantheism or animism or simple montheism ; sikhi is a specific form of monotheism called panentheism  where everything  created since originating from the Creator is within the CReator who is omnipotent, omnipresent, omnscient and since The Creator existed before the creation the Creator exists in seperate realm too . Before yousay that is not logical , quantam physics isn't logical but it exists.

No Guru was born in a hindu household because when a man or woman becaomes a sikh of the guru they destroy any and all previous ties: social , religious and famial . The men who were born in those households ceased to be the same men after becoming one jot with Guru Nanak DEv ji.

8 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:
monotheism
/ˈmɒnə(ʊ)ˌθiːɪz(ə)m/

noun

1. the doctrine or belief that there is only one God.

If you want to change the definition of monotheism sure go right ahead. I'm sure out of the 1 billion odd Hindus some will claim Hinduism is monotheistic despite admittedly praying to idols so...

You've gone very off topic and even cited David Wood as though he's a credible source on Islam, I wouldn't even reference him as a source on his own faith of Christianity let alone something else, says a lot of about you.

You wrote a lot of waffle to avoid my initial question "Explain why there are ample similarities to your fellow Dharmic faith of Hinduism then from your Sikh sources?"

Since you've mentioned David I can do with a laugh.

Pretty much all the religions that claim to be monotheistic say they believe in one God. But they all define that concept of 1 God differently. You interpret it according to Islam and expect us non Muslims to interpret according to Islamic paradigms, that's not going to happen. 

If I were you I wouldn't have posted that debate. Hijab just embarrassed himself with loud bolstering. He never addressed any of David's points and replies with childish remarks, spits and going off topic.

Do you also pray to Mohammad like 1.6 billion Muslims do worldwide? Do you believe he is dead or do you believe he can hear your prayers? Are you slafi, deobandi or brelvi?

1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I fully expect a Sikh to side with Wood in that debate don't worry, it's your natural position to oppose the Muslim in any and all circumstances. You've shown your intellectual capacity or lack there of with citing Wood and following his rhetoric. You aren't wroth responding to any more.

bye bye

1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Irony is you talking of echo chambers meanwhile your people are no where to be seen in any interfaith dialogue/debates/discussions. I don't think you can help yourself making yourself look silly, I've encourage you to think about what you post before posting multiple times but it falls on deaf ears.

For you to claim Sikhi has no ties to Hinduism is absurd, do explain the ample similarities to the former then?

Look it's okay for you to say 'Sikhi does have a lot of similarities with Hinduism and it's still independent of Hinduism however I cannot explain why the similarities exist'. That would be an honest answer, can you agree with that sentence as a Sikh instead of waffling?

why are you still being a horse's <banned word filter activated> about this , you DO NOT know sikhi , you do not know Sanathan Mat of which there are multiple threads and you barely know anything about your own . Be happy and go back to your tasbi . BY your logic if Guru Granth Sahib ji contains arabic words or motifs that makes Sikhs muslim copiers you are being ridiculous . There is ONE Creator and many faiths believe that doesn't make them the same or even related.

8 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I fully expect a Sikh to side with Wood in that debate don't worry, it's your natural position to oppose the Muslim in any and all circumstances. You've shown your intellectual capacity or lack there of with citing Wood and following his rhetoric. You aren't wroth responding to any more.

I don't know what you mean by its our "natural position" but we are neither Muslim nor Christian so that naturally makes us neutral between the 2 Abrahamic rivals. Seeing this from a neutral position David has raised some valid points in regards to Muslims praying to Mohammed. He even cites Islamic sources like Hadiths to make his point. How do you explain this dilemma? When you pray to Mohammad not only is it Shirk but also contradicts your concept of monotheism. When Muslims pray to Mohammed that makes him into a God man similar to Jesus but Muslims just don't want to admit this it seems for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Well we already both know the SGGS contains poetry from a Muslim, names of Allah like Raheem, Kareem and Allah itself so...

Do you agree you cannot explain why Sikhi shares so much with Hinduism to the point where a Sikh poster was so confused on this forum he said 'are we basically Hindus'?

Sikhi shares some universal truths that are also known to other religions. Sharing these truths does not mean a religion is taking anything from another religion. Going by your logic Islam took some things from Judaism, Christianity and mixed it with Arab paganism at least this is how an outsider would see it

12 hours ago, kuldipk123 said:

If that’s the case, then do you believe that pigs also have souls and can reincarnate as humans? Do you also believe that humans can reincarnate as animals based on their actions?  Clarify your statement above, as there is little or no point making empty or hollow statements like above. Ambiguity leads nowhere but confusion! Educate.

No educate yourself by reading sakhis and gurbani. Put the effort in to learn what you don’t understand independently. It’s your path and yours alone. The gyan is there for your taking, served to you on a plate by the Gurus.