horses are extremely spiritual animals

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

They are all things that you believe in the same way Hindus will ask similar questions regarding their Krishna's, Vishnu's and so on. What we do know even according to your own Sikh history is that at least 2 Guru's died via man made weapons and 1 Guru died from small pox so bringing that fancy list doesn't mean anything. 

The arguments you bring forth are so childish.

These are events witnessed by others , some of your faith and it was enough to make them say They were Allah's light ... as usual you have nothing to say  because you are just empty

On 8/17/2020 at 1:20 AM, MuslimNeighbour said:

It's a legitimate possibility in your world view, no need to get upset unless you deny reincarnation?

Since sikhism believe in rebirth until soul gets merged in allah

This possibility cannot be ruled out. 

14 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

What gives Sikh history eye witness accounts any more weight than other religious eye witness accounts?

Like usual you dismiss any points i make to which you have no answer. At least 3 of your Gurus died of causes that both me and you can die from at any moment, where were their powers when 2 of them got killed by their fellow man? Also the story of your young Guru taking smallpox upon himself to save others is cute, reminds me of Jesus being sacrificed to wipe away others sins.

Sikhism and Islam both reject that God is ever born as human. 

Gurus were enlightened beings who were here to guide us and teach us anyone can be enlightened by losing ego and merging in Allah

Thats what sufi concept of fanaa is too

13 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

What gives Sikh history eye witness accounts any more weight than other religious eye witness accounts?

Like usual you dismiss any points i make to which you have no answer. At least 3 of your Gurus died of causes that both me and you can die from at any moment, where were their powers when 2 of them got killed by their fellow man? Also the story of your young Guru taking smallpox upon himself to save others is cute, reminds me of Jesus being sacrificed to wipe away others sins.

Eye witness who are from faiths which owe no allegianceto sikhi show impartiality and we have them  maybe that is what doesn't sit well with you, since you have a one track mind which doesn't allow you to acknowledge that you are not capable of believing anything that happens outside your faith .  Guru Teg Bahadur ji went voluntarily to Delhi to defend freedom of faith and conscience for all inhabitants of the world . He gave his head to break the back of the oppressors good kismet. Whosoever kills or harms the Creator's beloved servant incurs his wrath. 

carry on laughing , your opinion doesn't change the truth of his actions , When they followed Hukham/Raza they did so to the end  and when they completed their tasks they returned to Waheguru ji's realm . If they were like us they wouldn't have named and anoited the next Guru prior to their end .

16 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Sikhism and Islam both reject that God is ever born as human. 

Gurus were enlightened beings who were here to guide us and teach us anyone can be enlightened by losing ego and merging in Allah

Thats what sufi concept of fanaa is too

try reading a bit more Gurbani.

18 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

try reading a bit more Gurbani.

Gurbani does say "so mukh jalo je kaheo Thakur joni" doesn't it ? 

Sikhism doesn't believe in Avatar-hood I mean 

13 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

You might want to talk to your fellow Sanagt here about that one mate...

Mool mantra of sikhism , which is basically like how u ppl hv "bismillah Rahman raheem" 

Mool mantra says about God as "one God, whose name is eternal,  is the doer, is without fear and enmity, is undying, is not born, self existent, realised through grace of enlightened being" 

God in sikhism is not on a golden chair on seventh sky but pervading all of his creation, yet unattached to it . Heck if you even read Islam well, for instance ayat al kursi it basically says all creation is throne of Allah . In sikhism we say God is present entirely in all things. Nothing is outside of him. 

3 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I don't care about thoughts on whether God can enter his creation or become a man or not, it doesn't mean much to me.

Then why do you think someone would care about your thoughts here mate.

BTW , Islam's monotheism does limit god a lot. Sikhism monotheism makes god the most powerful thing in all creation, it's more humanitarian also..

When Allah is always merciful how can he send people to eternal hell for refusing to worship him via Islam

Is Allah so narrow minded bully he cannot accept his worship by some another name and by some other monotheism which btw also worships him only

1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

If you don't think Nanak was God then you have things to look over and discuss with your sangat.

No one in sangat said Nanak is god, neither did Guru Nanak ever call himself god. Never , not once. Neither did any guru call themselves god .