horses are extremely spiritual animals

shastarSingh

21 minutes ago, Koi said:

@MuslimNeighbour, a couple of things.

Firstly,  when I asked you a direct question, on whether or not an omnipotent God could enter creation if he so wishes, you brushed it to the side saying you don't care. Well, this is an important question, because the answer will potentially undermine your whole understanding of God. If you say he cannot, then simply put, you do not believe God is omnipotent. If you do, however, agree, then you have to postulate that God can manifest as a human, whether it's Guru Nanak Maharaj, the Avtars, Jesus etc. But your unwillingness to answer a direct question indicates deception. Please show some intellectual integrity and answer the question. We believe an omnipotent God can manifest as a human in his creation, because he's OMNIPOTENT. What's your opinion?

Secondly, on the point of Jesus not claiming to be God. Of course he did. Have you even read the bible? If you did, you'd know that Jesus did claim to be God on many occasions. This is in fact such an obvious thing. 

intellectual integrity implies that there is some intellect there, I fear he is incapable of processing a single thing  beyond his premeditated script ; which we are not running along  with that's why he slips the questions then claims some sort of 'victory' . pathetic really

9 hours ago, Koi said:

@MuslimNeighbour, a couple of things.

Firstly,  when I asked you a direct question, on whether or not an omnipotent God could enter creation if he so wishes, you brushed it to the side saying you don't care. Well, this is an important question, because the answer will potentially undermine your whole understanding of God. If you say he cannot, then simply put, you do not believe God is omnipotent. If you do, however, agree, then you have to postulate that God can manifest as a human, whether it's Guru Nanak Maharaj, the Avtars, Jesus etc. But your unwillingness to answer a direct question indicates deception. Please show some intellectual integrity and answer the question. We believe an omnipotent God can manifest as a human in his creation, because he's OMNIPOTENT. What's your opinion?

Secondly, on the point of Jesus not claiming to be God. Of course he did. Have you even read the bible? If you did, you'd know that Jesus did claim to be God on many occasions. This is in fact such an obvious thing. 

Hi all I'm new to the forum.

Just thought I'd try to answer this. I'm a Muslim but not an expert on the faith. But I will try to answer this question.

If we define what a human is the I think that you will all agree that a human is a mortal being, a human can be hurt and for example we have alot of weakness like we need to eat and drink to survive.

If we then say God came to the world as a human e.g. like Jesus - well how can God then be called God? Because as a human you can die, you need to eat to survive, you need to drink and do all other human activities such as sleep. If God was to become human - this is out of the question for God to want/need to take a form of life that's beneath him. It's not one of Gods characteristics that he has all these dependencies that us humans have. He's is all mighty and self sustaining. If that makes sence.