horses are extremely spiritual animals

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Firstly,  when I asked you a direct question, on whether or not an omnipotent God could enter creation if he so wishes, you brushed it to the side saying you don't care. Well, this is an important question, because the answer will potentially undermine your whole understanding of God. If you say he cannot, then simply put, you do not believe God is omnipotent. If you do, however, agree, then you have to postulate that God can manifest as a human, whether it's Guru Nanak Maharaj, the Avtars, Jesus etc. But your unwillingness to answer a direct question indicates deception. Please show some intellectual integrity and answer the question. We believe an omnipotent God can manifest as a human in his creation, because he's OMNIPOTENT. What's your opinion?

Also, please try not to cower away from this question. See if you can answer without any deception. 

you cannot have it both ways you decry sufi ways as non-islamic , that dancing and musical worship is haram then claim Sheikh Farid ji as muslim. Sorry to say according to your belief system, Sheikh Farid ji was not muslim as he danced in the bliss of the lord to the chagrin of the maulvis and sang the Creator's praises  and of course what prayers he did utter and are in Guru Granth Sahib ji are  not written by the prophet at all.

The Meteor installed at Kaa'ba is one of the oldest idols used by the Quresh , so yeah idol worship; if the only reason it is holy is that it fell from the stars/heavens then there are so many such fragments scattered across the planet every place should be holy  . The Kaa'ba itself  is claimed by Mohammed in quran to be built by Abraham and Ishmael  but that is to cover its true pagan source. :

Remember We made the House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety; and take ye the station of Abraham as a place of prayer; and We covenanted with Abraham and Isma'il, that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).

Qur'an 2:125

Muhammed says it was built 40 years prior to the Temple at Jerusalem:

Narrated Abu Dhaar: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them? He replied, forty years.

Sahih Bukhari 4:55:636

The Temple at Jerusalem was built by Solomon around 958-951 BC. This implies that if Muhammad were to be believed, the Ka’aba must have been built approximately 998-991 BC. But Abraham lived around 2000 BC and both Abraham and Ishmael would have been dead by then.

If Muhammad is correct, then the Qur’an [and therefore Allah] is wrong. But if the Qur’an is correct in stating that Abraham and Ishmael built the Ka’aba, then Muhammad and the sahih hadith is wrong.

You want to understand what is Shaitan , it is your unbridled mind which runs in all directions convincing you to make bad choices , be a man, and accept that humans need to own up to their own faults. There is NO capable Adversary to Allah/Waheguru  . Everywhere demons are mentioned it is to state their role in punishing the sinners in accordance to God's judgements.

Pray, be happy and pray but do not peddle untruths here , thanks

• 1 year later...